[5]

Anastasia went through her day pretty much ignored until lunch. She had a feeling that the Cullen's weren't going to let her go.

Sitting at her table alone, she pulled out her small baggies of grapes and started plopping them into her mouth.

Noticing Alice Cullen walk over, Anastasia pretended to look confused. "Anna Clark right?" The fairy like girl asked making Anastasia tense at the nickname she so desperately did not want anyone spewing out of their mouths.

"It's Anastasia." The red head corrected with a small attitude.
If Alice could blush she would have. "Right sorry Anastasia... anyway I was wondering if you wanted to come with my family and I?" The girls bubbly personality bounced right back.

A small game of Cat and Mouse? Anastasia grinned knowing her plans, "really? That would be pleasant thank you!" She beamed. Standing up and grabbing her stuff she followed Alice who practically pranced back to her table.

Let the games begin.

Sitting next to Alice and Edward, Anastasia looked at the group. She sighed feeling content that she wasn't the only vampire in Forks as she did once and a while get lonely.

"So Anastasia how is your day going so far?" Alice asked starting conversation while the rest of coven just starred the red head down at her similarity to the girl they once met.

"Oh it's very good thank you. Also thank you for letting me sit with you." Anastasia praised the coven who just looked at her. While Edward read her human mind.

"So how old are you?" Rosalie asks her curiosity getting the best of her. Anastasia smiled, "I'm seventeen."

"How long have you been seventeen?" Edward suddenly asked making the others go wide eyed while Anastasia just sat there as her plan spiraled into motion.

"Uh I'm not sure seems like forever." She teased at their reactions, "but since my birthday is in a month, like eleven months if I did my math correctly."

"Oh." Was all Edward said getting more confused at the second.
"Would you like to come over today?" Alice suddenly asked.

"Why?" Anastasia played.
"I'm sorry?" Alice choked confused.
"I don't know you so why should I trust you?"

"We'd like to be your friends."
"I don't do friends." Anastasia stated flatly her true nature slightly shining through.

"Why not?"
"I've been alone for many years now and I like it."
"How many years?" Edward asked trying to read her mind.

"Feels like centuries." She stated whole rolling her eyes.
"But I will come over cause why not."