Arrival Part 1

Several creatures, people, and aliens appeared within a large meadow with a massive mountain with a carving of three men riding horses. Just behind them was an entrance that had two simple words; Stone Mountain. The smallest of the group was a yellow two tailed fox while the largest was a bipedal white dragon with a black robe.

"What's going on?!" A bipedal blue hedgehog yelled, confused by his sudden arrival.

"That's what I'd like to know." A black fox replied. She had a similar black robe to the dragon, but her eyes seemed to be closed.

"Bigger question, who are all of you?" A bipedal tiger asked. She was a little scared and hid behind a human with blue hair. She wore brown pants and a green sweater.

"It's polite to say yours first before asking others." A pink rabbit with black hair responded. She had well toned muscles that she didn't bother covering up. The females in the group had bigger assets than any other group which makes them a little insecure.

"Good evening all!" A booming female voice announced, getting the attention of every group. "I have brought you here to explain the odd behavior of a certain someone." The woman with the booming voice appeared. She wore thick white robes and a stone mask that showed only glowing yellow eyes.

"Who are you talking about?!" The white dragon yelled, confused by all the information she had to take in.

"Of course your collective human friend." She snapped her fingers and the image of a young mane with black hair appeared. Unfortunately, he had a straight jacket and gag.

"Hunter! Wait... You know him?!" Everyone but one group yelled. They could only look on with sorrow.

"You know him too... Judging by your faces, you know what happened." A brown furred creature said as he looked at an alligator.

"A week ago he had a complete mental breakdown. He became violent and killed four people." A rabbit wearing a dress explained. No one said a word, they couldn't believe it.

"No way, he's too nice to even hurt a fly." A tall fox with red hair and tail responded.

"But it is. His mental break was caused by Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - more commonly known as PTSD - after his little adventure in Chernobyl." The woman in the mask explained.

"Bull shit, that area's been under lockdown for nearly seventy years. It's too irradiated for anyone to go in!" A black cat responded. She was behind the fox with red hair.

"Normally, yes. However, S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs enter it anyway." That made the Black cat's eyes widen.

"He can't be a S.T.A.L.K.E.R!"

"He's never spied on anyone!" A bipedal wolf responded. He(she, but she's trans) was next to the odd brown furred creature.

"It's an acronym. It stands for Scavenger, Trespasser, Adventurer, Loner, Killer, Explorer, and Robber. But you know that more than anyone; don't you Lupa." The masked person looked at the only one not in a group. She was a wolf with a brown jacket over a gray hoodie. Oh her back was an AK platform rifle.

"Yes. I had known him prior to the events in Chernobyl. When he was still recovering from his amnesia for the first time." She responded, she had a thick Slavic accent making it clear what her nationality was. "I wish I had known that he had lost his memories two times prior to our first meeting, but I digress."

"He lost his memory three times?!" Another wolf yelled, she was with the group with the small blue hedgehog.

"A little context, he was taken to another reality after being tricked into transferring schools when he was seventeen. He gained an ability there, but lost it after coming back."