Arrival Final Part

For the final time, four more groups appeared in the fields surrounding Stone Mountain. This time, most of them were human.

"What the hell!" A teen with somewhat long brown hair yelled.

"What's going on?!" A white fox yelled. She had a school uniform on.

"Is that a fox?!" A girl with light reddish brown hair yelled in surprise.

"There are so many humans." A girl with blue hair commented. It didn't get the attention from the rest of her group, but an older woman with short light brown hair covered her mouth.

"Good evening!" Everyone turned to the voice to see a woman wearing a stone mask and white robes. "I brought you here to help give some context to friends and loved ones of a colleague and teacher." She snapped as a picture of Hunter appeared one last time. He was still gagged and in the straight jacket.

"Herrero-sensei!" The students yelled as they saw this.

"Hunter!" The teachers yelled.

"What happened?!" The light brown haired teacher demanded as she glared at the woman.

"He had a PTSD induced mental breakdown." She explained, the woman didn't know how to respond.

"Why does that matter?! That just means he needs help, not to be restrained!" The woman found her voice again and gave the woman a piece of her mind. It was clear that her and the young man were close.

"It does when he claimed the lives of four people." No one knew how to respond. The music teacher who offered advice and went out of his way to help his students; it didn't make sense.

"What... What happened?" A three tailed fox asked as she looked up at the picture of the restrained man.

"... I guess you could see one of the factors that caused such an event." The masked woman snapped her fingers.

The screen then showed the first person perspective of Hunter. The image was paused but it looked like he was about to block an attack. It was odd for them to see through his eyes. Especially since he was blind.

The display continued as he blocked a knife, the blade going straight through his hand. He let out a short high pitched grunt as it pierced his flesh.

"Holy shit!" The brown haired boy yelled.

"Issei, restrain yourself." A res hair girl said as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "I understand that it's shocking, but you need to compose yourself."

"R-right, I'm sorry." He looked at the masked woman. "Excuse me, but I thought he'd be screaming... I-I mean he just got stabbed!" He didn't want to undermined his teacher, but he was confused why he didn't react to much.

"Due to previous experiences, he can't feel much pain. Besides, it's common for soldiers to experience an adrenaline high while in combat." The masked woman said as two of the shorter foxes ran up to her with a gleem in their eyes.

"He was a soldier?!" The two yelled. It was clear that they admired their teacher.

"Indeed. In fact, he was apart of the American Special Forces." The revelation made several of his students beam with excitement.

"That's so cool!" Several of his students yelled in excitement.

"I bet he was on some sort of top secret mission!" A tall boy with glasses said, uncharacteristically excited.

"Unfortunately, he isn't. He had just gone AWOL, which was pardoned by his acting officer, and had taken a new job as a S.T.A.L.K.E.R." She then paused before realizing that they may have gotten the wrong type of stalker. "It's an acronym! Not some who spies of people!"