Prologue: Insanity of the Present (New Group)

Hunter found a place to sit and relax. The next feed would probably send everyone into protective mode.

"Hey... What fights has he been in? I mean, we saw a massacre, but he was armed and armored against naked, unarmored people." Undyne asked, making Hunter sigh in both relief and worry.

"True, but we'll be seeing his time in Ukraine. What he did, where he was, and why he was there." The masked woman said. "The fights are far more intense, but only because they're not as durable as the rest of you. Gun fights usually boil down to discipline, tactics, and sudden risky maneuvers."

"Kinda, retreating is an option. When you can die in a bullet or two, it's better to disengage and get the fuck away. Since I was alone for a majority of it, it's better that I did what I had to." Hunter responded. He wasn't wrong. The general tactical rule is to have three personnel for every one of theirs. Even if they weren't trained, it was still more difficult than an isolated community with sticks.

"Ugh, are you just going to run away the entire time?" Undyne complained.

"They had shotguns and SMGs; what the fuck was I supposed to do with a pistol!" Undyne recoiled after hearing him yell. She didn't know what he was talking about, especially since she knew nothing about firearms. That was his area of expertise. "Not to mention 9x18 Makarov does jack against level 3 plates. They were really only useful against bandits."

"Then what do you recommend?" Undyne glared at him after hearing his complaints about the Makarov.

Catching everyone completely off guard. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a Beretta M92f before unloading it and extracting the bullet in the chamber.

"The Beretta M92f is a great option for anyone who wants high capacity, higher velocity, and more reliability. Rugged, tested, and experienced; this pistol is ready for anything... But this isn't a Beretta." It glowed before turning into something else.

"Once I got my hands back on this thing, I couldn't pick anything else up

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Once I got my hands back on this thing, I couldn't pick anything else up. It only allows the sword since it's also this rifle."

"Why didn't you use that?!" Leonmitchelli yelled as she saw the rifle as superior.

"Key phrase; Got. It. Back. I used the Makarov since the ammo was plentiful and cheap. Once this weapon imprinted itself on me again, it became a Beretta M92f and I just used this."

"Where did you find it?" Haruka asked.

"Accidentally broke into a military base after getting attacked by a Controller. Found this on pure luck and had it ever since. Oddly enough, I had this before DarkWood and it went missing while I was in there... Probably a S.T.A.L.K.E.R."

"As for your request, Undyne, I can show a fight he had against a bandit." The masked woman said, making the monster smile.

"Hell yeah!" She yelled, excited.