Prologue: Insanity of the Present

"His habits are starting to make a lot of sense." Moka looked down at the rosary on her chest. "Haven't you noticed that it looks like he's always on edge. Every step is calculated and when he enters a room, he always looks towards all the corners."

"Almost as if he's clearing a room." Reiko said. "He's said that his previous job had a lot of risks, but I never knew that he was military. Let alone, experienced... That." The horrors of DarkWood was still fresh in their mind. "Wait... You have a dark side too?!"

"You have one as well?!" Moka responded.

"Idiots." Both dark sides said.

"Anyway, what did he do in your reality?" Moka didn't know what he did. Most of the people in the room seemed to be risque for lack of a better word.

"He was studying art and music." Reiko said absentmindedly. "He often said that he wanted to make a TV show and animate it himself. Did he do that?"

"No, he can't. I don't know what happened between when he appeared in our reality and your's, but he's blind." Reiko flinched after hearing that. She didn't know what happened to their friend, but if what the masked woman said was true; then it must've been something awful.

"I can't imagine what he's going through then. He always seemed so passionate about art and music. We'd have to put him on word rations so we could move onto other topics and he'd always be our go too reviewer for animated movies." Reiko smiled at the memories. "You would have never guessed that he faced DarkWood."

"I'll have to agree." Rais said, inserting herself into the conversation. "Except he was out music teacher."

"Really?! He was our math teacher." Moka responded.

"Wow, he was our English teacher!" Arisa Ishino said also joining the conversation.

"Are we talking about class subjects?!" Tamamo said with a gleem in her eyes. Her tail wagging in happiness.

"They're talking about what subject Mr.Herrero teaches them." Tenko said as she chopped her younger sister on the top of her head. "As fo us, he was the Spanish teacher."

"Mind if I but in?" The masked woman said. No one really minded her presence anymore.

"Sure!" Reiko said, slightly impressed by her friend's knowledge.

"This will explain why he's a teacher of multiple languages." The masked woman said.

"What is he a genius for languages?" Kurumu said with a roll of his eyes.

"No, he just half Hispanic. Puerto Rico to be exact."

"Not surprised. His favorite food is Ropa Vieja." Kurumu said.

"That's Cuban."

"Stop, you're embarrassing yourself." Reiko said while stifling a laugh.

"Well, I forgot to bring another group, so I'll start the feed and summon the other group." The masked woman began to fade. "Tenko, you're in charge!"

"Wow really?" The three tailed fox said, a little shocked. "Okay."

"How's it going?" Trace said as he walked up to the group.

"Nothing much. We may get more people to join us. Other than that, we'll be seeing a little bit about the present... Or, his current present."

"How far is that?"

"Just before he became blind." The masked woman said as she was almost completely gone. "Bye."

"See ya." Reiko said as she waved at the faded woman. "When will the feed start?"