Arrival: Villains

The third and final group appeared. There were more anthropomorphic animals, but this time there were a few humans as well.

"Odd, I don't remember my invention being designed to teleport me." A large man with a big, bushie, brown mustache said.

"I'm not even going to try with you." In front of the group appeared a woman in thick white robes and a stone mask. "I already know that you'd ignore me."

"Why should we listen to you, then?" A blue dragon asked as she pointed a finger at the woman.

"Because it could keep him from killing you." The woman snapped her fingers and the image of Hunter in a straight jacket and gag appeared.

"Interesting, what happened?" A creature in a mage's robe asked.

"He suffered a mental breakdown and took the lives of four people." No one said anything.

"R-repeat that." An older green wildcat asked.

"Due to his PTSD, he suffered a mental breakdown resulting in the deaths of four people." The masked figure said as she snapped her fingers again as an armed and armored figure with a gas mask appeared.

" The masked figure said as she snapped her fingers again as an armed and armored figure with a gas mask appeared

"Be glad you didn't meet him like this." She then chuckled. "You know what, you can be the most desensitized group."

The screen then showed the first person perspective of Hunter. The image was paused but it looked like he was about to block an attack. It was nothing new since he fought with a few of them in hand to hand combat.

The display continued as he blocked a knife, the blade going straight through his hand. He let out a short high pitched grunt as it pierced his flesh.

"What the heck?!" A small monkey yelled, not expecting the simple action of blocking to become so brutal.

The fight continued as Hunter punched the man in the jaw. It was followed by a swift kick between the legs and a jab to the face. The man stumbled back before Hunter tackled him to the ground.

Many of the males cringed at the kick to the nuts. Even if it was an obvious opening, they had enough pride not to take the cheap shots.

"No honor. We would have had a tough time taking him down if he fought like that." A large human said as he recovered.

The man was dazed, so Hunter used the opportunity to pull the knife from his hand. Grabbing the handle with both hands, he plunged it to the man's chest.

The man grabbed his arms and struggled to keep Hunter's hands from moving. Hunter release the knife with his injured hand and pushed it to the man's face with more success than before.

"This seems more like a despite fight than a battle." A brown dragon commented as the display paused.

"Because it is. Both were fighting in deadly gun combat before. Now that they're close, using firearms isn't viable." The masked figure paused for a second. "In the Zone, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s risk their lives to collect and sell Artifacts, strange relics with odd abilities. Bandits take advantage of those who gather these Artifacts. They kill the people who find the Artifacts and sell them; letting the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s do all the hard work. It's an unforgiving professional. One filled with pain and hardships."