Drunk words

Wednesday waited patiently at the foot of her bed. She was expecting for her roommate Enid to return to their dorm soon, but she hadn't yet. Her last text from Enid was an hour ago, telling her that she would be leaving and coming back soon.

   She hated to admit that she was worried for her friend. Which was odd for her, since she didn't really feel anything for people. But with Enid, she strangely had been having more feelings, which didn't settle right with her.

According to the ravens research, she supposedly had a crush on her roommate. Which took her a good ten minutes to comprehend, and unfortunately despite trying to push back those dreadful feelings. They still were there.

Her phone made a ding sound. She hated that awful technology. She'd rather write letters, but people these days use phone. She picked it up from where it laid on her desk and opened it to see a notification from the one and only, Enid, who finally got her senses together and replied to her.

Enid: Heyyy!! Yoko and I kinda stayed back and talked for another hour, i'll be home asap! :D

A tiny smile crept into Wednesdays face, she usually berated Enid for her lack of proper grammar whenever they text, but she learned to get used to it, but still bothered her about it.

Wednesday: Must I walk over there to make sure you return safely, Enid?

Enid: Omg!!! Really?!? I'd love that!!

Wednesday opened that app that Enid had showed her before she left 'find my' which showed her location. She opened the door quietly, making sure it didn't make any creaking sounds. A part of her was jealous because she assumed Enid had a crush on Yoko, but another part of her was worried why she stayed out so late. Thing trailed not too far behind her and she picked him up and lifted him onto her left shoulder.

—————

She walked into the location that she saw on the app, feeling very skeptical. The place smelled strongly of alcohol, which they were underage so if she were caught then she'd definitely never heard the end of it from her parents. She looked around the place for her roommate, asking people left and right if they'd see her.

"Wens! Is that youuu!!" A familiar voice squealed from behind her.

She turned around and felt relieved to see that Enid was there and in one piece. The werewolf attempted to walk over to her, but was stumbling over her own feet. Wednesday quickly rushed by her side and put one of Enid's arms around her shoulder so she could balance on her. Her nose scrunched a little from Enid smelling strongly of alcohol, which was very unusual since she usually smelled liked strawberries.

"Weeeennnsss!" She said, giggling to herself, "You cameeeee!!!!"

"Call me that again, Sinclair. I'll rip your head and hang it in my room."

Enid didn't seem at all threatened by her comment. But was thrown off when Wednesday suddenly started walking out of the place at a fast pace, the werewolf barely keeping up.

"I cannot believe you got drunk. You're not at the proper age, Enid." She scolded, with a hint of annoyance.

Enid giggled in response, "I'm sorrryyyy! It won't happen again."

   Wednesday could only sigh but helped Enid the whole way back to the academy. Which unfortunately, the walk was very dreadful, from Enid's whining to Thing trying to mess with her hair, she was stuck in the middle and could not do a thing until they returned.

   Once they returned Wednesday laid the werewolf gently down on her bed, tucking her under the covers and repositioned her pillow to how Enid liked it and put two of her horrendous stuffed animals in the bed with her to cuddle with.