Daycare

Wednesday parked closely to the front doors of the pet daycare she was bringing her cat to for the day, since her and her family would be going on a short vacation to visit family in Paris.

She carefully picked up the carrier and exited the car. She walked through the doors, on one side she saw where they put the cats, and on the other was the big pen and the patio area for the monstrous dogs. Her face scrunched up slightly but she moved forward to the front desk.

She was met with an oddly welcoming face. The woman who looked closed to her age who stood before her had blonde hair, with faded pink and blue highlights in her hair, she had blue eyes, and wore an awful ron of color. Wednesday wanted to throw up at the sight of so many blinding colors on one single person.

"Hi there! Im Enid Sinclair and welcome to Sinclair pet daycare! We also offer overnight stays! How may I help you today maam?" The girl, now known as Enid, was very enthusiastic, Wednesdsy noted.

She sighed, "My parents and I set up for my cat,"--She nodded her head down at the carrier Viper, her cat, was in, "To be here for three days." she said in her usual monotone voice.

The girl nodded, "Cats name and your last name please?" she asked, turning her attention to the touchpad screen she had to her left.

"Her name is Viper. My last name is Addams. Two D's, not one."

Enid tapped against the touchpad, Wednesday could hear it very well because of the girls apparently long nails. After a good ten seconds of typing Enid returned her attention to Wednesday.

"Alrighty! You're all set, is there any specific items you have for her while she stays here?"

Wednesday nodded, "We brought her a blanket and her food and treats."

"She dislikes color." Wednesday added.

Enid raised an eyebrow but shrugged, "Interesting cat you have, Ms Addams," She said, laughing a little, "Well if youre ready I can take her now."

Wednesday nodded and opened the carrier. She gently picked up Viper and scratched under her mouth, her favorite spot. She sighed and hesitantly handed her over to Enid.

She was amused when she saw the discomfort in Viper's eyes at how colorful Enid was. Enid looked amused as well, perhaps more, and she grabbed one of Vipers paws gently to give Wednesday a wave.

"Say bye bye!" She cooed to the cat, who only meowed in response.

Before Wednesday turned around so she could leave, she was caught by surprised by Enid, "I'm excited to see you again, Ms. Addams! With two D's, not one!" Words Wednesday rarely heard from anyone.

She nodded quickly and turned around. Feeling oddly happy with herself.

----------

Three days later. Wednesday is back from Paris. The trip was exhausting, but Wednesday was finally back at the place again to retrieve Viper. And she'd probably have to put up with that colorful lady again. She sighed, mentally preparing herself, and walked through the doors and approached the front desk.

She was mer with those same eyes and that same smile that she was greeted by three days ago. Enid Sinclair. She cleared her throat, "I'm here to pick up my cat, Viper. Under the last name Addams. Two D's, not one." She said, hoping to get this over with.

"I remember you." Enid Sinclair replied cheerfully, "Its only been three days, and plus, you're special, I couldnt possibly forger you."

Wednesday only stared at her blankly, wondering if that was a attempt at flirting. But she only shrugged it off.