Dear Diary

August 12th

Dear Diary,
   Today was the start of a new term at Nevermore! I was so happy to see my boyfriend Ajax! The second we saw each other we hugged and kissed immediately and I felt so many butterflies. There was this new girl though, her name is supposedly Wednesday Addams, two d's, not one. She dressed in all black which I found VERY weird. Where's her spice?? Some color wouldn't hurt. She had two neatly done braids and I must say, she is quite pretty. But she was also very quiet and gave death stares toward EVERYONEEE who looked in her direction. And she had the same blank cold face the ENTIREEEE class. What a weirdo. I ended up cuddling with ajax till curfew which was amazing!

August 13th

Dear Diary,
   I learned that Wednesday is becoming my new roommate. Sad thing is Ajax won't be able to come over that often. Good thing is I'll have a new friend! Wednesday is quite odd, and speaks with short and very very elegant sentences. She sounds like those ladies from the 1800s! She split our room in two, her room is very bland and dark, but mine is very colorful and decorative! I guess we'd be considered complete opposites! She does a lot of threats like "say that again and i'll hang your head above my bed" or "hug me and i'll disembowel you." I do believe she would actually, since I heard rumors she tried killing someone, but I feel like she's a softie at heart! I'll just have to see.

September 17th

Dear Diary,
   Me and Wednesday have been roomies for a month. I have enjoyed almost every moment. We've had our bad moments, but I feel like we have a connection. We're like best friends! Except she completely denies being friends with me, I can tell she enjoys my company! Ajax and I haven't gotten a lot of time together, but whenever I see him we both make the most of it. For some reason he always looks skeptical or jealous when I say something about Wednesday but I think it's just me overthinking

November 21st

Dear diary,
   Ajax has been so distant. And I feel myself pushing him away too. I've been spending a lot of time with Wednesday. She makes me feel really happy, today i even saw her smile for once! it was just a tiny one, barely noticeable to the rest of the group but very noticeable by me! I think wednesday has a boyfriend, this normie named Tyler who works at that coffee shop everyone loves. I notice her texting him a lot and I can't help but feel sad because she'll probably have less time for me. At least I'll have Ajax still, we haven't gone on a date for awhile.

December 21st

Dear diary,
   Me and Ajax broke up last week. He told me that he hates that I spend a lot of time with wednesday and always seem so happy around her. I felt horrible. I hate to admit that I've been having so many mixed feelings when I'm around her. I get butterflies when I see that tiny smile at the corner of her mouth. I get excited at the thought of her or whenever someone mentions her name. I feel my cheeks get warm and red whenever she stands too close to me without realizing it. I don't think these feelings mean anything though, after all, we are just best friends!

December 25th

Dear diary,
   Wednesday was so thoughtful and bought me a lot of gifts for christmas, and even agreed to wear some color just for me! Though I told her after 10 minutes to go change cause I notice her scratching her arms a lot because of the color, I realized that her family was not joking about her being allergic to color. And we held hands, I, Enid Sinclair, held Wednesday Friday Addams hand, it was my fault though, i got spooked by the TV. They decided to put on a scary movie on christmas of all days! But to my surprise, Wednesday didn't remove her hand from mine, and actually kept it there!

January 7th

Dear diary,
Wednesday has been spending an awful amount of time with Tyler, I noticed him posting her a lot on instagram. I hate him. Hes taking my best friend away from me. Am I jealous? Very. I hate to admit that I might have a crush on wednesday, even though she has a boyfriend who looks like he treats her perfectly. I already confronted Yoko about my feeling for Wednesday and she told me thatI should move in with her temporarily to get over my crush on Wednesday. But even if Wednesday isn't here a lot, I enjoy looking at her dark and gloomy side of the dorm.

February 12th

Dear diary,
I noticed Wednesday has been avoiding me a LOT. Whenever she got home from hanging out with Tyler she'd always ask how my day was and then we'd watch movies. But she hasn't done that in a week. I noticed whenever I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie that her face would then read and she'd turn around and leave the room, returning 10 minutes later looking normal. On the other hand, i've also been receiving love letters the last few days. Unfortunately with no name signed on them. I hoped it would be wednesday who wrote them but since she's ignoring me , of course they wouldn't. But they could be from this guy from one of my classes that has shown interest in me, I wouldn't mind dating him just to get over that Raven who has been on my mind for too long.

February 14th

Dear diary,
My hand is shaking while writing this. It was Wednesday all along! She wrote those love letters, hoping I'd get the hint that she was the one who wrote them. I was more than delighted. She confessed to me that since the moment she met me she felt a connection to me and over time she developed feelings, which by the end of it she threatened to rip my head off my body if I mention this to anyone. We've agreed to take things slow, not rush into a relationship. After the talk I told her I was going to get coffee but in reality I ran the whole way to Yoko's dorm squealing in delight as I kept replaying the conversation in my head. I feel so lucky, Wednesday freaking Addams likes me! Nothing could make me happier than this.

March 18th

Dear diary,
Me and Wednesday officially started dating yesterday! She even held my hand all the way to class together. We both agreed to keep the relationship on the low, only telling Yoko and Xavier and Bianca, our three closest friends. I told Xavier not to say anything about it to Ajax, since Ajax would probably be angry if he learned that he was right about me liking Wednesday. I know he isn't over me, cause of the glares I get from him when we pass by each other in the halls. Wednesday likes to sit next to me in the classes we have together and we usually hold our two pinkies together, so it's hard to notice. She even let me wear one of her sweaters one time. And she even wore one of my sweaters once, but wore a long sleeve under it so it wasn't really touching her body. But I feel so happy, this girl makes me feel so happy!

March 17th(one year later)

Dear diary,
I nearly forgot about this diary. I found it getting dusty in one of my drawers. Me and Wednesday have been living our best lives together! All of summer we spent at her house and we told her parents about our relationship, silly thing is gomez owed Morticia 100$ because they had supposedly placed a bet. And Pugsley was glad to see his sister happy. I felt so loved in that home, especially by Wednesday. We started to be affectionate in public, even at school, once the new term started. And me and her were happier than ever. She's protective over me, which I don't mind at all, I actually love it. And she even lets me hug her everyday despite her hating physical touch. She even smiles more, only around me though, not anyone else. She makes me feel so loved and special. I love braiding her hair in the morning, I love her rare pearl white smile, I love watching movies with her until we fall asleep in each others arms, I love watching her at her typewriter writing her novels, I love her gloominess, I love when she hugs me from behind, I love how she'll give me a kiss on a cheek every night even if we argue, I love when she calls me 'cara mia', I love everything about her!

-

"And there it is kids," The woman closed the diary and set it aside onto the nightstand, "That's how your grandmothers met and fell in love."

The three children stared in awe at their parents, "When will we meet them mom?!" one asked, who looked quite similar to Wednesday but acted like Enid.

"We'll be visiting them in Jericho soon enough my love." Said Eliza, the adopted daughter of Wednesday and Enid Addams.