Chapter One: My Mother

I should probably begin this journal with some small exposition. I am Alister Hellsing, I am the king of all vampires. I don't recall much of my previous family besides my parents. I am writing this notebook because I have one goal. I will explain that goal in a later entry but for now I want to speak of myself.
         First I want to speak of my mother. My mothers name was Erza, she was noble and pure with righteousness. However she lacked pride and had lacked sense sometimes. Let me give an example. Our family was poor and lacked funds. We sometimes didn't have enough to pay for meals. However when our mother was paid her little income for her hard job, she would share the money she earned.
     She would give it to children or to elders. Buying food or medicine, gifting things to them. While this was a noble act and very kind, it was foolish and stupid. Because of this we would work hard to make up for it. However we still barely managed to get by. When asked why she did this she would respond with "because it will help us go to heaven" heaven. She spoke of heaven a lot, she would said it alot. I asked what would be different then heaven and she would tell me of hell. This is the subject of my goal, hell. I want to go to hell...but not in the sense you think. Something else that I will speak of about mother was I was closer to my father rather then my mother. Father explained there were three types of people in the world. A giver, a taker, and an inheritor and that we would be takers.
       However my mother was a giver, she would give and not take. Mother would tell us that we must give and not take. However through my years of being the vampire king I have found there exist another Type of person. I am a hunter.