Chapter Four: Helsing Organization Then and Now.

Yesterday I said I would speak of the organization that I belong to. I will first speak of  what it was more then 100 years ago. I was the founding member along with a man who bested me in combat named Abraham Van Helsing. I said he was my boss but he was more like my business partner.
          We founded the business of murdering vampires however we wanted to keep the secret of vampires hidden from the world. Instead of advertising the business as a vampire hunting company we were instead we advertised ourselves as a group of land Surveyors. We would earn an income by surveying land then buying and selling said land. However as I said that this was just a front for the business.
         What we would do was buy land that had confirmed vampire sightings then selling when it was taken care of. The organization was small when we started however it didn't really grow as only me and Abraham were needed. However after 100 or so years the organization has changed rather drastically.
       The organization has now been run by Abrahams descendant. Her name is Angelica and while she shares her ancestors fiery nature she acts more like a professional businesswoman. The organization now has multiple business that fund our hunt. Our organization is now a company name and we are seen oil sellers and other things. Angelica told me that her grandfather found oil and that's how we have multiple companies and businesses bought under us.
       Instead of it just being me and Angelica it's a huge group of vampire hunters. However I am seen as the trump card and I have slaughtered thousands of vampires and other supernatural entities. Angelica calls me her business partner which is very true, however I feel like she truly means it. Abraham was always skeptical of me so was rather rude to me however Angelica treats me like a friend.
         I believe Angelica is calling me for something. I will continue to write in this notebook tomorrow.