Chapter Six: The Vampire King

As I sit in one of Helsings private planes, I decided to record an entry within this notebook. I mentioned in the first entry I was Alister the vampire king. The title of vampire king is a title that I have, a title I earned. When I call myself a vampire king I do not mean I have a kingdom nor any subjects.
      However I did use to own a castle in a land called Transylvania. My father after forcing us to become the first vampires banished me from the family. This was because he saw me as the "weak link" he saw me as pathetic. After I was banished I began to travel the world to search for a home. I encountered a castle built by a man, I drained him of blood and sought shelter within the castle. You may have read about this castle in a human story known as Dracula. This is the title of humanity's version of the vampire king.
         After a while I encountered Abraham and we fought. However I do not feel like touching on our battle so just know he won. The castle is now a tourist attraction of a sorts. It's private property and we do not have the funds or even a way to purchase the land. Even if we did I'd doubt Angelica would even buy it for me.
        I gained the title of the vampire king after the murder of my father. The day that I was sealed away was the day I ended my fathers life, the reason I was granted that title was because my father was seen as the strongest vampire. Of course if one's stronger they obviously would be seen looked up upon. You may ask is my title truly worth anything? I have no subjects, no infrastructure, and no throne, my friend Angelica has said I'm more like the vampire pope.
       I do not really understand the joke but I don't care to really think upon it. The title of vampire king is more of a symbol of Power, it's a very prestigious title. When I encounter a low life vampire and I reveal myself as the vampire king, it causes the vampire to cower in fear. It's a symbol that I am not to be messed with or to be underestimated. Tomorrow I will write more if I don't find the rumored vampire family.