Part Eight: Reunited

It has been a week since I wrote in this notebook. A lot has happened since then, I will start with the beginning of my hunt. I will write about it as if I were writing a story. You may say that is how I've been writing so far but I disagree. The purpose of writing in this notebook is write the way to hell.
I will now begin what happened. I approached a compound that had been bought by the vampiric family. As I entered I noticed I didn't need to be invited in, which meant no living human lived there or owned it. I looked around and I noticed a young looking yet older man. He looked at me and I felt a strange connection to him. I pulled out my dual handguns that I used in my hunts. I sought to kill him but he dodged my bullets. This had only happened when I fought fathers with my older guns.
          Me and the vampire continued to battle for a while. While I'll explain my limiters in detail later I will say now that I can break them at will. I broke to level Two and was about to finish him off till he called out for two women. "Rebekah! Luna! Help!" He shouted and the first name caused me to freeze. The two ran out as I dropped my guns. I looked over and stared at Rebekah. Suddenly like a wet paper finally breaking and water pouring through, my memories returned to me. I fell to my knees and cried as Xander ventured out and a family hug was commenced.
          I cried in the arms of my family as we were reunited once again. Apparently the ruler of the vampires was my family, they said that they have been looking for me since I was banished but father would stop them. I made my report to Angelica and she met with my family. The vampire who I have fought was my older brother dylan. For a week we have gotten to know each other and we have celebrated the reunion. Ah my family has returned home, I wish to keep my secret of hell to myself so I will continue to write in this tomorrow.