Prologue

Y/N: "Okay, it's been awhile since I played this. But I suppose it should be done."

Months after going through Resident Evil 3 and defeating Nemesis, Y/N was setting up his next Resident Evil game to play. In one week, Resident Evil 4 Remake was going to be released so he decided to play the original to get ready for it.

As he starts the game up, he goes over what he's going to bring with him.

Y/N: "Let's see, I don't think I'll bring any of the weapons I got with me. I'll still take the infinite pistol and the Hot Dogger knife with me. Everything else will stay here."

He could bring the other weapons like the RAI-DEN, rocket launcher or the gatling gun. But this would make his playthrough way too easy and he didn't want that. So he wanted somewhat of a challenge. Plus he still had his abilities to help him. 

What's more, he was dressed in an outfit that him look like he was in the mafia. He also had his shades and a hat on.

He looked at the mirror for a minute

Y/N: "Yeah, I look like a badass. Now if only I had the Chicago Typewriter with me. I hope I get it when I'm done."

He goes to the TV and grabbed the controller.

Y/N: "Alright, so what I need to do is enter the village, rescue the president's daughter, Ashley and do the very best not to shoot her. God, she can be irritating with the constant screaming and standing around."

He was not looking forward to her screaming his name.

Y/N: "And lastly, kill Saddler and his cult. Okay let's do it."

He pressed start then selected new game.

The story began by showing previous events of the past Resident Evil games.

Leon: "1998. I'll never forget it. It was the year when those grisly murders occurred in the Arklay Mountains."

Y/N: "Yes. I heard this so many times already. But hey, this is a masterpiece. I wonder what the Remake is going to be like."

Leon: "Soon after, the news was out to the whole world revealing that it was the fault of a secret viral experiment conducted by the International Pharmaceutical Enterprise, Umbrella."

He let out a fake gasp.

Y/N: "Gasp! I should have known!"

Leon: "The virus broke out in a near by mountain community, Raccoon City. And hit the peaceful little town with a devastating blow crippling its very foundation."

Y/N: "Yep, that's from the third game. Which I was in last time."

Leon: "Not taking any chances, the President of United States ordered a contingency plan. To sterilize Raccoon City. With the whole affair gone public, the United States government issued an indefinite suspension of business decree to Umbrella. Soon its stock prices crashed and for all intents and purposes, Umbrella was finished."