Chapter 4

Diamond: "I hate to tell you all this, but Y/N is dead. Where we last left off, Y/N had killed some big fish at a lake. Then he coughed up blood and died on that boat. So, in order to keep this story going, I've set a new protagonist to take his place. His name is-

Y/N: "Whoa, hold on! Stop! I didn't die. I just passed out from dizziness. It was probably from that Plaga that's inside me."

Diamond: "Oh. I guess that could work. Anyway, back to the story."

Saddler came out of the shadows and approaches Y/N.

Saddler: "Sacrificial lamb. You will receive our most sacred body. It begins now. When day breaks, you too will join our covenant. To share in my holy blessing. Forever."

Y/N glanced at his arms as it looked like something in was moving. It looked like his body was about to be controlled by the parasite. However, Y/N soon shook it off as he fought off the Plaga in his body.

Y/N: "Your games won't work on me. The virus in me is a lot stronger than you think. You can't control me, Saddler." 

Saddler: "Oh, you are indeed different. Perhaps, she will convince you to accept the blessings."

He stepped aside and let the girl walked to Y/N.

Y/N: "And who is this supposed to be?"

When he had a good view of her, his confident expression changed immediately to a horrified one.

Y/N: "No. Not her. Anyone but her..."

She was about to speak.

Y/N:" NOOOOOOO!"

Ashley: "Y/N! HEELLLLLLLLP-"

Back to reality

Y/N: "Gah!"

He woke up and looked at his surroundings. Y/N realized that he was still on the boat. It was night time then started to calm down. 

Y/N: "Thank god that wasn't real." He sighed.

He remembered that he coughed blood and passed out after killing Del Lago. Y/N started up the boat again and head to the boat house.

Y/N: "He's already getting in my mind. Could it really be affecting me?"

When he arrived at the boat house, he got off the boat. The boat sunk in the water after he got off. Y/N turned to the sunken boat.

Y/N: "Glad that didn't sink while I was sleeping."

Suddenly, he was getting a call from the radio and he answered it.

Y/N: "Hello? This is Conder Two. You there?"

Hunnigan: "Conder Two?! You've been radio silent for three hours. Did something happen to you?"

Y/N: "I didn't know you were worried. Anyway, I must have lost consciousness after fighting that fish monster. One of the cult's experiments. Who's know what other freaks they have in store."

Hunnigan: "Did you say you lost consciousness?"

Y/N: "Yeah, got dizzy after coughing blood then passed out."

Hunnigan: "Hmm... Maybe it has some connection to what the village chief was talking about."

Y/N: "Could be. But I'm sure we'll get all the answers eventually. Now then, I'm going to get back to finding the key to the church."

Hunnigan: "Copy that. I'm glad you're okay."

Y/N: "Thanks."

Hunnigan: "Roost out."