Chapter 6

As Luis separate from Y/N and Ashley, he soon met up with Ada who standing on a small hill.

Luis: "Hey, was starting to think you weren't going to make it. Got a smoke?"

Ada: "I do. The kind you like. Now where's the Amber?"

Luis: "Okay, we skip the foreplay. Unfortunately, it's not on me at the moment."

He started to climb up the hill.

Luis: "And you really should be telling me what a good job I did. Busted my ass and managed to hide it right before I got caught. Which is why I'm still alive."

He slipped on the rocks while climbing.

Luis: "A little help?"

He had his hand out but Ada didn't help him up yet.

Ada: "The deal was we get you out of here when you deliver the Amber. No Amber, no protection, Luis."

Luis: "Such a stickler for details, huh Ada? Okay, then. How about I go and get it now?"

Though she was annoyed that he didn't have it, she decided to help him climb up the hill. 

Luis: "And I need to get something else too."

Ada: "Lead the way."

Luis and Ada began to head to where the Amber was hidden.

Back to Y/N

As Y/N and Ashley were heading to a new path to escape the village, Y/N was getting another call from Hunnigan. He got the radio and answered it.

Hunnigan: "This is Roost. I'm afraid I've got some bad news."

Y/N: "Let me guess, chopper destroyed?"

Hunnigan: "Not exactly. The chopper can't make it's approach with the weather being like this."

Y/N: "Oh, so that's the problem. Yeah, the weather is pretty horrible."

Hunnigan: "Can you stand by when it clears?"

Y/N: "Not really an option right now. The whole village is after us. We need to get out of this place first."

Hunnigan: "I'm sorry, I wish I could do more to help."

Y/N: "Don't worry about it. We're doing pretty well so far. We'll see if we can find our own ride home if that's our choice. Talk to you later."

He put the radio away then turned to Ashley.

Ashley: "Y/N, what's going to happen to me?"

Y/N: "We'll worry about that later. Right now, we should try getting out of this village."

Ashley: "Alright."

While they continued walking across the road, they eventually found a cabin with a purple flame next to it.

Y/N: "Awesome, just what we needed."

Ashley: "What is it?"

Y/N: "You'll see."

They went inside and met the merchant again.

Merchant: "We meet again, stranger."

Ashley: "You? How did you get here so fast?"

Y/N: "Don't bother asking. We'll never know that answer."

Merchant: "I've got some more items in stock. Take a look."

Y/N: "Sounds good. Oh, and I've got something for you."

Merchant: "Got another request done? I can tell by the look on your face."