Chapter 5

Ada started to wake up after suddenly passing out. After saving Y/N from the village chief, she heads to the place where she thought Luis was being held. However, she was too late as he was already gone. She had a feeling that Y/N had something to do with it. 

Luckily, Luis left her a message. She contacted him and Luis told her to meet him at a big house past the windmill.

Ada was going to meet him there but she was getting hallucinations. She's been getting them since she encountered that creature in the black robe. Eventually, it was enough for her to lose consciousness. She doesn't know what happened after that.

It looked like she was in the chief's house. How did she end up here? Y/N could have helped her but it was unlikely. She doubt that as he couldn't have known that she was here.

Ada: "How long was I out?"

Ada looked outside and saw that it was already night time. It was also raining at the time. She didn't have time to worry about what happened as she needed to meet up with Luis.

Ada: "Hope you're still waiting for me, Luis."

Meanwhile with Y/N

Y/N and Ashley watched the villagers getting closer to the church, looking for them. Y/N thought about taking them out, but it might difficult with Ashley with her.

Ashley: "What do we do?"

He turned to her.

Y/N: "You want to get out of this place?"

She nodded.

Y/N: "Do what I say and I'll get you back home safe. Can you do that?"

Ashley: "Are you really bringing me home?"

He nodded.

Ashley: "Okay."

Y/N: "My name's Y/N. Now let's get out of this creepy church."

They heard the doors opened and the villagers entered inside. Y/N considered about heading down there until he noticed the ladder that led to the third floor but it was not lowered.

Y/N: "You think you can get that ladder?"

Ashley: "Oh, um, okay."

He helped her climbed up to the third floor then kicked down the ladder.

Y/N: "Thank you."

He climbed up the ladder and reached up to the third floor. Y/N could have simply jumped up with his powers but he didn't want to freak her out. It was best to avoid using his powers while she was with him. At least until she trusts him.

Ashley: "What do we do now? There's no way out."

Y/N: "Yes there is. I see a window."

Ashley: "What?"

He went to the window then looked outside.

Y/N: "Yeah, this will do."

He jumped down then turned to Ashley.

Y/N: "You coming?"

Ashley: "No way. I can't make that."

Y/N: "Oh for fu- Alright, I'll catch you. You just need to jump."

Ashley knew she didn't have any other option so she to climb out of the window and was getting ready to jump. Though she was still hesitating.

Y/N: "You can do this. Trust me."

Ashley jumped off the window landed in Y/N's arms. He set her down and she was back on her feet.

Y/N: "See. That wasn't so bad. You good?"