Chapter 7

Luis and Ada were making there way to the castle. Luis had to climb up while Ada used the grappling hook to easily get inside. Luis followed after her and soon caught up.

Luis: "Ada, you probably didn't plan on coming here, eh? But plans do change, no?"

She said nothing to him.

Luis: "Are you angry? You're angry, aren't you? There's this one thing I must do before I can recover the Amber."

Ada turned to him with an annoyed look.

Ada: "What's this one thing that's so important?"

She pointed her gun at Luis, threatening him.

Ada: "I'm getting tired of playing these games, so choose your next words carefully."

Luis had his hands raised.

Luis: "Whoa... Listen, there's someone who needs my help. And you know me, always the good Samaritan."

Ada: "Let me guess, Y/N?"

Luis: "Yes! Exactly! Y/N and that young woman. They are both infected."

While this information made Ada worried about Y/N but she did not show it.

Luis: "They need this medicine. It slows the infection. And I know it works. I made it myself so..."

Ada: "Why does this matter to me?"

Luis: "Because you too are infected."

He saw the symptoms in her eyes.

Luis: "I've researched this for all these years, Ada. And I can see the signs just by looking in your eyes."

He turned around then walked towards the hatch.

Luis: "You must already be feeling the effects, eh? The medicine will stop them for a time. Just trust me. You've got lots to gain and nothing to lose."

Ada: "Okay, but this is your last chance. Let's do this first then the Amber."

She lowered her gun and put it away.

Luis: "Good. I'll let him know."

Ada: "(Y/N. You better make it through this.)"

Back to Y/N

Before Y/N and Ashley were about to enter the gate, he was getting a call from his radio.

Y/N: "(What does Hunnigan want this time?)"

He answered it but the call was actually Luis.

Luis: "Hola. Luis here. You guys still around?" 

Y/N: "Well, we were about to leave but Ashley and I were so curious about this castle here. So we wanted to check it out."

Luis: "Perfect, because I have a present I wanted to give you."

Y/N: "Hope it's a good one."

Luis: "It is. Some medicine that will help to suppress the progress of your... problem."

Y/N: "Alright, where to?"

Luis: "Let's see. Hmm... Come to the courtyard inside of the castle. We can meet up there. Ciao."

The call ended and Y/N put the radio away.

Y/N: "We'll see you there."

He turned to Ashley.

Y/N: "You got all that?"

Ashley: "Yeah. Guess we should get going."

Y/N: "Yep."