(S) BONBON, NO!!

''Mom, is it okay if Freen stays over tonight?'', Becky asked their parents. Of course they were okay with it. Freen and Becky have been friends for so long that it sometimes felt that Freen was one of her own. Though, her mother had no clue what was happening behind those bedroom doors.

Freen and Becky have been in a relationship for a while now. Though, because of work they didn't only not tell their coworkers nor managers but also not even their family, that they were together. They were each others and no one knew about it.

They had countless secret kisses in hallways, bathrooms, changing rooms, when no one was there. They even have some small fucks when they had more then five minutes to change. They even had sex for a while longer when they went to a hotel, which was magic, but ever since that, They've been working non-stop, not even having the time to small fuck each other from time to time.

Becky was on edge, she wanted Freen for a while now since it's been almost a month that they've had sex. Even if it was just one single finger pounding into her in one of the bathroom stalls, they didn't.

Becky told Freen that she was home alone that day, which wasn't true but she just didn't care if her parents found out or not. They couldn't go to Freen's condo either since her mother would stay over from time to time since she needed a bit more workspace to make packages for her company.

It wasn't long till the older girl showed up at her front door. ''Hi babe'', she said, wanting to lean in for a kiss but was taken aback when she saw two people sitting on the couch watching her with a raised eyebrow. ''Babe?''.

Becky laughed and nodded her head, ''Just a nickname. You know. Babe as in BB as in Becbec. Don't think to much'', she smiled and dragged Freen into the kitchen that cut off from the living room so they wouldn't be seen.

Becky pulled in her girlfriend and kissed her passionately as she sits on the counter, making her slightly taller than the older girl. It was the perfect position to sit and make out in. Freen pulled away, eyes widened. Not by pleasure, but filled with anxiety, ''Your parents are here. Why didn't you say so?! Why did you tell me to bring that if they're here'', Freen whisper shouted, slightly mad at the younger girl.

''The walls in my room are thick enough'', Becky shrugged, but Freen was not convinced. Though, it didn't take much to convince her as Becky pulled her closer again, kissing the older girls neck.

''Honey? Can you get me some water while you're in there?'', her mother asked from the couch, secretly wondering why the girls took so long to grab something to drink. Just then, she noticed the bag at the door that had something sticking out, since the zipper wasn't fully closed.

She didn't question it as the girls came out of the kitchen giggling, handing her mother a water bottle and taking one upstairs with them as well. As Becky walked up the stairs first, Freen grabbed the bag that was still slightly open. From the couch her mother saw a box in it, written on it 'Sweet Love', and boy did the woman know what that meant. She just smirked and said, ''Have fun''.

Though her mom still didn't think they're in a relationship. She was laughing to herself, thinking they just brought some dildo's or vibrators from 'Sweet Love' to explore themselves. That's what young girls do right? Talk about sex, explaining things to each other. Stuff like that. Well yes, but she didn't expect them to use it on each other.

When the girls reached Becky's bedroom, they closed the door and locked it. Making out heavily, dropping themselves onto each other on the bed. ''I want to fuck you so hard'', Becky said while already moaning, feeling Freen's leg rubbing her sensitive spot with her leg.

''Let's warm up first'', Freen said and connected their lips once more while rocking her leg into Becky's sweet spot. Although they were eager to fuck each other, since it's been so long, they wanted to enjoy it as long as they could.