(S) Washing Machine

''Mom, can you just call a mechanic or something?'', Freen yelled at her mother who was kicking the washing machine out of frustration. The younger girl got annoyed at the sound of the washing machine shaking loudly against her wall, disturbing her free weekend. She still went to college and had to study a lot, but today she just didn't feel like it.

She turned around and groaned loudly, kicking her feet off her bed, standing up and walking towards her mother. When she opened her bedroom door she got met with an even louder noise that she almost stumbled back. She took her phone out of her pocket and handed it to her mother, ''Please''.

Not much later the doorbell rang. Freen was laying down on the couch flat with her phone in her hands. Her mom greeting someone happily at the door. She groaned loudly for even their neighbours to hear since she was getting more frustrated by the minute.

''Isn't she a delight'', she heard an unknown woman chuckle. Her mom humming in agreement. Though she heard, she didn't respond to it since she simply didn't care what they were thinking. Especially someone she didn't know. She was just having a bad day.

''Freen, can you guide this young lady?''.

The rich man's daughter was scrolling on her phone endlessly. Not bothering to look up and walked over.

''The washing machine is broken. Can you take her to it?''.

Just then Freen locked eyes with an angel.

''Uhm... sure'', she barely got out. She woman looked around the same age as her, but already working. Maybe she quit her studies or finished early? She had a smile to die for an pure brown eyes you could gaze at like a starry night.

Realizing she stared at the woman too long, she received a smirk, creating a small blush on her cheeks. Her mother already walked into the kitchen so she didn't notice the sudden tension between the two. Freen ignored it and led the women upstairs. 

''So, let me take a took then. What's wrong with it?'', The unknown woman asked her, looking up at Freen with a raised eyebrow. ''I don't know, isn't that why you're here?'', Freen scoffed. Still feeling annoyed, not knowing why. 

''Okay... let me ask again. What's wrong with you?''.

Freen looked at the other woman with dazed eyes, did she really just ask that? How dare she. She doesn't even know me! Were things that went through Freen's mind. Instead the just stared at her and answered, ''Just having a bad day''.

''Well... after you seriously tell me what's wrong with your washing machine. Maybe, I can make your bad day a little better'', the woman said with a smirk. 

Freen blushed madly at the bluntness of the unknown woman before her. But she would lie if she said she wasn't intrigued as to how the woman would keep that promise.

Freen quickly explained what kind of noises she heard from the machine and that it drove her crazy for the last few days. Also letting go how lazy her mother was for calling a mechanic just because it hadn't broken down yet. Apologizing right after for gushing about her mother. 

The other woman just laughed, not minding it one bit. It took her about ten minutes to fix the washing machine and those full ten minutes Freen also couldn't stop talking to the girl. Somehow she felt comfortable without even knowing her. 

''Anyway, how old are you actually? You don't seem much older than me'', Freen asked, looking the woman up and down. ''No, I actually quit school soon to work fulltime when I got that opportunity. I'm only 20'', she answered honestly.

''Oh..'', was the only thing Freen could let out. She thought the woman would be older than her but instead, she was the older one. The woman before her was actually still just a girl.