(S) I'll Love You Just The Way You Are

Today was the celebration of the last GAP shooting. Both Freen and Becky were heartbroken that part of their life ended, but they also knew it was just the beginning. 

The two friends were separated during the event, also wanting to give others attention since they are constantly next to each other anyway. While Nam and Heng were talking to Freen on one side of the room. Becky was talking to P'Pop on the other. A rush of jealously rushed through Freen's spine, even though she knew she had nothing to be jealous about. P'pop was just their makeup artist and one of very close friends.

Though, while talking to her friend, another feeling ran through her chest but it was a painful one. Freen looked at her phone and whidend her eyes as she realised what date it was. It wasn't long before Freen found herself in the shooting house's upstairs bathroom, groaning at the discomfort she suddenly felt between her legs. First, Nam offered to go with her friend, thinking she might need some stuff for her period, but that was far from it. Freen told her to stay with Heng and that she will come back soon.

She leaned over the countertop she was now tightly grasping, squirming at the slightly painful sensation. Pulling out her cell phone out of her back pocket to glance at the date once more. Fuck.

She hadn't been watching the calendar as closely as she normally does, which sucked considering she had been dealing with this... issue, since the summer she turned thirteen.

It's not like she could have avoided going to the party, but at least she would have worn something else than a tight dress. Though, she could've called in sick and be writing in pain in her own bedroom instead of the bathroom were her and Becky filmed a romantic bathscene for episode 7.

She thought back to the first time it had happened. It was a warm Saturday evening when she just returned home to an empty house after an afternoon swimming with P'Nam. She had just stepped out of the shower when she felt a ripping pain in her lower abdomen and a stinging sensation in her privates.

She was baffled considering she's just had her first period a week prior. She may not have been an expert at all of the workings of the female body, but she knew that her period was only supposed to come once a month. When she had unwrapped her towel to investigate the unexplainable pain, she saw something she knew definetly was NOT supposed to be there.

Freen sighed as she looked down. There was a slight throbbing in her pelvic area and her bladder felt like it might explode. She still didn't know the reason why she always had to pee right after the... change. She pulled her panties down and dress up, cringing at what she saw. The pale member stood erect between her thighs, mocking her.

She sighed once more and moved to the toilet to relieve herself. When she was finished, she looked down at the appendage that was still stiff. The dark haired girl growled in frustration at the fact that she had chosen to wear a dress that day and the tension in her belly that made her almost feel bad for teasing her guy friends for being horny all the time. She was about to try to stuff her unwanted addition into her panties and make a quick escape back to her own home when the door suddenly burst open.

''P'Freen are you okay? P'Nam said-'' A very shocked Becky stood speechless before her. Freen now know why she had the feeling that she had forgotten something for the last fifteen minutes.

She grabbed a towel from the counter to cover herself up. Her erection still very visable.

''B-Becky! This isn't what it looks like!''

''You- you have a p-mph!'' the rest of her sentence was muffled by Freen's hand against her mouth, slamming the door behind her that was still open.

''Do you want the whole crew to hear you!? Does it look like I want them to know about this?!'' Eyes flashed angrily as she taller girl stood over her. Becky slightly teared up, never been shouted at by Freen. Freen calmed down when she saw the younger girls expression, feeling immediate guilt for yelling at her.