(S) Office Love (Part One)

Khun Sam was walking around in her office. Repeatedly tapping her pen to her chin as she was deeply into her thoughts. She was wondering what to do with her company. She promised her grandma to make it a success this following year or she would have to marry Khun Kirk. Which, she didn't want at all. She started brainstorming but nothing came to her mind.

Frustrated she logged into her computer, searching the web for some ideas. She was thinking of spicing up the content but had no idea how to. While sitting at her desk, she scrolled through some pages on different sites, looking for some hot topics.

One of the topics immediately caught her eye. Only seeing the title already made her curiosity spike. It wasn't really an article, more of an advertisement for a partnership. She clicked the link which made her eyes widen. Looking around her if no one was watching, although she knew no one could see through the windows.

''Looking for a new kind of pleasure? Come try out our new products and we'll make sure it's worth your while'', written by Sextoyz.com.

Khun Sam pulled her hair back into a ponytail. Khun Sam giggled. She shouldn't partner up with a sex toy company right? Wouldn't that hurt her company instead of making it grow?

She couldn't help herself but read through the article once more. She could at least try right?

She send an email to the address that was given beneath the article. A day later they had an online meeting and explained they want to give Khun Sam some products to review. ''We want to make sure we give the pleasure to the buyers that we promise. But just a few reviews won't help. We need more reviews from the outside world and with you as our partner, I'm sure we will be able to reach thousands'', the woman said on the other side of the screen.

Khun Sam tapped her pen at her desk, thinking. ''Okay, but. I want some samples first. I want to know what I'm partnering up with'', Khun Sam stated. At this point she wasn't even thinking about the company anymore, but at her own pleasure. The woman on the other side agreed and promised to send some samples to Khun Sam's office the same day.

Even though she was engaged to Khun Kirk, someone else caught her attention the day she started working at Khun Sam's company. She never indulged in her feelings quickly, but these past weeks she's been thinking more and more about the younger girl and what she wants to do to her. She wanted her dirty thoughts to become reality, this was a step into that direction.

Only a few hours later, a large box was already delivered at the office. Desires started to spike, just by opening the box and seeing what was in it. Different toys for different pleasures. It sure seems like they gave Khun Sam a sample or every product that they sell. She couldn't wait to use some of them on a certain someone... but how to convince her to come to her house?

Just when she was thinking about her, Mon came walking into her office without knocking. Mon has been getting comfortable, getting to work with Khun Sam together often, so she doesn't knock anymore. Maybe this time she should've...

''Khun Sam, can you-'', Mon stopped in her tracks and stared in silence as she saw the stuff in the box. Her cheeks grew bright red which made Khun Sam smirk. Though, she was embarrassed.

''Uhm.. It's not what you think,'' Khun Sam said awkwardly and closed the box rapidly. ''You don't have to be embarrassed, I just didn't expect it'', Mon said truthfully, acting like she didn't just see her boss unboxing a bunch of dildo's and vibrators.

Just as she wanted to excuse herself to give Khun Sam some alone time, Khun Sam stopped her. ''Wait, Mon. Uhm... You have to help me with something. We'll be leaving in a hour'', Khun Sam ordered and pushed the girl out of the office. Mon was taken aback by the sudden push, but had no time to respond.