Rules for the participants.

Hey cuitesssssssssss.

This is your author subh. So here are the rules for all the participants.

Read them carefully and if you have any doubt you are free to ask me.

Note: There is no space for Bribe, buttering or anything here. If I find any of the participants doing any of this. I will disqualify them immediately.

RULES FOR THE PARTICIPANTS.

1) The main ship of the story should be taekook. No other ship is allowed here.

2) You have to follow the host that's me and the judge of the your genre.

3) You have to put this story in your reading list no matter it's private or public. So that you can be updated about the contest.

4) You have to add #taekookffworld in the story that you are adding in the contest.

5) You can add 4 stories but all should be in different genres.

6) Your story should have a happy ending Because I personally don't like a sad ending story.

7) You can participate with a continuing story but atleast 5 chapter of the story should be already updated.

8) Remember to mention about the story, i.e. if the story contains high angst, mention of r**e or anything like this. Because there might be some judges for whom these kind of stuffs can be sensitive.

9) Remember to put Password in your form. Without password the form won't be selected.

10) You have to tag any 5 people in your form, no matter they are your friends or any other taekook authors.

Password: CUTIE.

So this is it. The next will be rules for the judges. Make sure to tag and spread about the contest so it can reach to many taekook authors.

The contest will end in May so you have plenty of time. The rounds and everything will be told in the next part.

Till then take care, bye bye.

♥️♥️♥️