Scoring and rounds

Hey cuitesssssssssss, so here I am again. Here I am going to Inform you all about the scoring process and the rounds of this contest.

So let's start with the scoring first. Judges should read and follow all this properly.

1). 5 points for the Title of the story. The judges should concentrate whether the Title is unique or not? Does it gives you a slight idea about the story? Is it related to the story or is just a title? Does it makes you want to read the story?.

2). 10 points for the Cover. The judges should concentrate whether the cover gives you the vibes of the story? Does it have anything unique or not? Is it just a picture with no title or the title is written so that the reader can get the idea of the story? Does the author had written their username at the cover so that their stories didn't get copied?.

3). 10 points for description. The judges should see if the descriptions given have the information which can make the reader attaract towards the story or not? Does the descriptions includes the warnings and the contains of the story?

4). 20 points for the first chapter. The judges should read the first chapter and see if it's a good start. Does the first chapter makes the reader think what can be coming in the next chapter? Does it makes you excited or not?

5). 20 points for the fluff. As you all know I am sucker of fluffs. So the judges should concentrate on the fluff, does the story have fluffy scenes that makes the reader go in aweee? Does the fluff is too much that it overshadowed's the whole story?

6). 20 points on the smuts. The judges should focus on the smuts(mature content) especially in the stories where the main theme is mature. Does the mature scenes are written in detail? It's not overshadowing the main topic of the story? The smuts are in a proper lane and not thrown everywhere?.

7). 10 points for other stuffs like drama, humor, etc. The judges should concentrate on the story if it contains a bit of humor to make the readers smile or laugh rolling on the floor? Does it contains the drama that makes the reader feel like there in some sort of movie? The drama and humor isn't thrown without any use?.

8). 5 points for grammar. The judges should focus if the punctuations, spelling and other grammatical stuffs are ok or not? Give the points accordingly.

So that's all judges should make sure to rate the story after considering these things and give points accordingly.

Now let's get in to the rounds.

There will be two 3 rounds. Every category will have 10 participants and 2 judges.

Each judge will be given 5 stories to judge. The first round will start from today. The first round will end on 22 April.

6 stories will be selected to move in the next round, which will be for 15 to 20 days as well. And at last there will be top 4 winners which would be selected for third round. Three of them will be called as a winner but the one which will have the highest score will be declared as the winner of the categories while other 2 will also get some prize.

JUDGES THIS PAGE WAS SPECIALLY FOR YOU GUYS. There aren't many stories and judges yet but the category which already have some stories and there are one judge also start the judging process. Make sure to give the scores as per the information given above.

Report me in my dms about your judgment. DON'T WRITE ANYTHING REGARDING RHE JUDGEMENT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.

Once again there is no space for buttering, bribe and any other stuffs in this contest. Judges kindly tell me if any of the contestants is trying to do so, they will be disqualified immediately.

Authors please follow your judges which you will be informed in the next chapter and don't forget to follow the host that's me.

Ok, that's it for today. The next chapter is coming today only. Till then take care, bye bye

♥️♥️♥️