Categories.

Hey again...

So here are the  categories you can participate in. The form will come after this so you can fill it there.

FOR PARTICIPANT.

1)Alpha/Omega/beta: The story that is all about alpha, omega and beta can be added here.

2) Royals/ historical: any story that have the theme of royalty or have historical stuffs can participate in this.

3) Cliche stories: stories that have a cliche thing. That's the typical ceo secretary story, or enemies to lovers story can be here.

4) Mysterious story: the story which have many secrets or mysteries that makes the reader confuse on what is coming next. Reader can't predict that. Those stories will be here.

5) Horror story: stories with horror concept can be here.

6) Sassy, power bottom: the story which have a sassy and power bottom can participate here. The bottom should be like come and fight with me I ain't need a hero to save myself.

7) whipped top: the story that contains a head over heels top. That he will do anything for his lover.

8) Top Jungkook: the stories that contains top Jungkook can participate here.

9) Top Taehyung: top Taehyung stan here is your area, participate.

10) Mafia/ Psychopathic/ obsessive/ dark themed stories: any story that contains dark theme or psychological hero.

11) Mature story: the story that is basically based on the mature contents only. The story revolves around it.

12) Science fiction stories: stories that are based on any scientific thing.

13) Idol/ Actor's/ and famous personality stories: stories where the taekook are idols, actor's or any famous celebrities.

14) Oneshots: any type of One-shot stories.

15) Simple story: any story which does not be added in any of the categories above can be added here.

16) twins story: the stories where twins fall for a single bottom of twins bottom can be here.

FOR JUDGES.

1) Alpha/ omega/ beta: you have to see if the story is really based on AOB. The theme matches it. If it's contains the basic things of AOB stories or not.

2) Royals/ historical: You have to look if the story really gives the royalty vibes. Do you feel like you have went in past while you read the story.

3) Cliche stories: you have to look if the story is the type cliche theme but that isn't too similar. Did it have something unique that makes the reader attached to the story. Is there any flow of story or is it just too sweet that it make you have diabetes.

4) Mysterious story: make sure to understand does the story holds lots of mysteries and secret's. Does it makes the reader think what could be coming next. Did make unpredictable turns and have lots of plot twist.

5) Horror stories: Does the story have that type of horro that can hunt you for weeks. Do the story is just the horror or it have something unique. Does it makes the readers to bite their lips to not scream in fear or not.

6) Sassy, power bottom: Does the bottom gives the vibes of fight me I don't need a hero to save me. After reading the story the readers should feel powerful, the bottoms shouldn't be a cry baby. They should be strong and should have a sassy mouth that can shut anyone's mouth.

7) Whipped top: the top of the story should be more whipped then a whipped cream for his bottom. Make sure to see that the whippedness of top should increase the standard of the readers and make them wonder will they have a lover like him.

8) Top Jungkook: there should be just top Jungkook stories. It should show Jungkook as the top is nature.

9) Top Taehyung: the story that have top Taehyung will be in this category. It should show tae being top in the whole FF with a dominant nature.

10) Mafia/ Psychopathic/ obsessive/ dark theme: the story should have lots of dark scenes, mature language. Make sure the story should contain lots of suspense. The reader should feel like they are themselves stuck with some psychopath or a stacker.

11) Mature stories: look if the smuts are detailed or not. The mature content is not all over the story that makes the plot hide behind.

12) Science fiction stories: look if the stories makes you feel like you have went in a different world. It should be apart from a common person's imagination. While reading the story reader should wonder, can this also happen?.

13) Idols/ actor's/ famous personality stories: does the story describes the problems these famous people went through. Does it makes you feel like, their life is tougher then we think. Does it make you wonder how can they live a life with so much problems. But the problems of the famous person isn't overshadowing the love story between the main ship that's taekook.

14) One-shot stories: does the whole story is understandable even if it has one or two chapter. The stories isn't just thrown and is going in a different direction then it should. Whatever the author is saying is being understand by readers or not.

15) Simple stories: does the story make you smile when you read it. Even being a simple one does it makes the reader attached to it. That they will wait for the author to update the story.

16) Twins story: is both the twins given their scenes equally. Is that a story where both the twins gets in a relationship with one bottom. If yes then how do they spend time with their lover, how are they sharing their lover with their twinie. And if there's the story of  twins FALLING for other twins then how will they recongize which is their lover . The story should tell the problems and sweetness.

--

Ok so that's it, I hope you all have understood the categories if not than feel free to ask me about this.

Every category will have 2 judges and there will be just 10 participants in each category. You can participate with two stories in same category.

The contest will end in May and if we didn't get the judges or will face any difficulties it can be postponed a little too. But you all will be informed for that.

And yeah even if you are neither being a participant nor a judge atleast tag authors here so that they can know about the contest and can participate in it. Thank you..

Let's meet in the forms till then. Take care, bye bye

♥️♥️♥️