Prize

Hey cuitesssssssssss. It's your author subh, I am back to tell you all about the prize. So everyone who participate in anything always wonder what will they get if they will win the contest. So here is the prize for the winners.

•So the winner (1st place) from each category will, be followed by me. Their story will be added to my public list, the story that won will be voted by me and your judge. The judge who has judged your book will follow you as well and will put your book in their public reading list.You will get a sticker of your 1st place.I will be making a poster of any of your book if you want.

• 2 place will be followed by me and by their judge, their book will be put in the public reading list by me and by your judge. You will get the sticker and your story that won the second place with get votes on all the chapter by me.

• 3 place will be followed by me and the judge, their story will be put in the reading list of mine and their judge. And they will receive a sticker.

***

The over all winner will get a sticker, chance to get a poster of their story made by me. Their story promotion on my post. Followed by me and will be mentioned in my story chapter.

The second over all winner will get followed by me, a sticker and their book will be in my reading list.

The third over all winner will get a sticker and will be followed by me.

So that's it. If you have any problem regarding this ask me.

PLEASE SHARE THIS CONTEST WITH OTHER AUTHORS TYERE AREN'T EVEN 5 AUTHORS IN EVERY CATEGORY HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ASK THE JUDGES TO JUDGE THE STORY WHEN THERES NO STORY. AND SECOND THERE ARE MAX 3 STORIES IN EACH CATEGORY HOW IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE SEND TO THE THIRD ROUND, HOW WILL ALL THE STORIES GO IN THE SECOND ROUND. AND IF NOT ALL THAN  THERE WILL BE JUSR ONE WINNER IN EACH CATEGORY. SO PLEASE, THE CONTEST WON'T GO TO THE SECOND ROUND UNTIL I HAVE ALL THE 10 BOOKS IN EACH CATEGORY. NO MATTER IF UT MEANS I HAVE KEEP EXTENDING IT.

SO PLEASE SHARE IT. SO WE CAN GO AHEAD TO THE SECOND ROUND. Thank you.

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss, take care.
Author

❤️❤️❤️