ch9: the deal

"fucking pathetic"

"Trash"

"Failure"

All words that he heard on a constant basis, echoing in his brain. Words that he remembers accepting and believing. Now hes walking on the sidewalk disgusted with himself for even getting like that, when did it start? Why did he let it happen? Was he just too kind and was just so happy to have a girlfriend? Doesn't matter, he should never have lost his self respect, who he truly was.

Underneath all the hate he now has, he still knows he has that soft side, the side that makes him rely on someone else. The very one that was kicked into overdrive the whole time with Brittany. Eventually it will creep back and he will have no one beside him, it's not like he can just make things work anymore either, he needs support and someone to guard him while he's vulnerable.

Brittany:"thinking about something"

Y:"can you shut up, I'm getting sick of your voice"

Brittany:"oh c'mon your acting like a trailer park stray"

Y:"there you go again insulting where I'm from, you know it hate it when you do that. Aren't you supposed to be in hell?"

Brittany:"they gave me a choice of staying here with you or going back. You know you can't keep going like this."

Y:"I fucking know"

Brittany:"then what are you going to do? Can't exactly casually get a girl now. You got no place, your wanted by a gang, oh and your a murderer."

Y:"can you stop telling me shit I already know"

Brittany:"oh you already know this? Then why aren't you doing anything? Yeah sure your a badass with a bad past but at the end of the day your still gonna need someone to care for you"

Y:"oh what shit are you spouting now, this isn't Romeo and Juliet damn it! This is real life! For fucks sake I just killed somebody!......wait.....I......killed someone?"

The events flashed in his mind bringing the realization of what he done, the young man starts hyperventilating and eventually collapses to the ground.

As the reader struggles to catch his breath he hears high heals approaching him

???:"ah, the come-down of your first kill. I remember mine well"

???:"you have something wrong with you guy, I like that"

Y:"damn it, why'd it have to be you"

???:"listen I know you have very hard feelings towards me and the family. But I just watched that whole fiasco go down and I got to admit I didn't know you had it in you y/n"

Y:"I'm not in the mood for your shit Celina"

Celina:"that's miss Celina to you, well I guess maybe not yet. Lets get to business, You need someone to fall back on don't you? I've heard from a friend of mine what happened and I just was on my way to see her when I saw what you done to that poor man. Who knew you could be a criminal. Hahaha"

The young male gets to his feet and approaches to woman stopping multimeters from her face

Y:"I have enough gas in this chainsaw to rip you to shreds, but Id rather strangle you then make it that quick. Don't think I forgave you for what you done to my friend"

Celina:"oh come now I only did that cause you were late on a payment, besides its your girlfriend you should blame, or I guess ex girlfriend now. After all she had you buying so much luxury items that you had to borrow quite a hefty sum from us. Let's be honest you were wasted on that girl, such a rotten brat. She was so horrible that I almost didn't kill your friend, but I do have a reputation to uphold"

Y:".....*sigh* what do you want? Did I not give enough interest last time?"

Celina:"no that's not it dear. Like I said I've just seen your "handiwork" and I only want you to reach your full potential. And I did mention I felt bad for your friend so if you take my deal you'll not only be paid but I will owe YOU a favor."

Y:"a favor huh, from you? Last I heard that never happens."

Celina:"well there's a first for everything, so why don't you come join me? Be a part of the family"

End chapter