ch3: a new day

(Y/n) suddenly gasps awake from what he assumes was a nightmare but quickly realized he wasn't on a cold concrete floor, Instead he was in a nice soft warm bed with bandages wrapped around his cuts that he had all over his body. He looked to the side and noticed a girl with some bandages on her as well but she seemed to not be bothered by them.

Ava:"oh your awake."

Y:"wh-who are you"

Y:"wh-who are you"

Ava:"my names Ava. I'm the one that patched you up, which reminds me, why were you hurt so bad"

(Y/n) remembered all pain his ex caused him and was visibly depressed but still chose to reply with a "nothing"

Ava:"uh-huh. Yeah cause a people magically get 3 majorly cracked ribs, a dislocated leg, and various cuts and bruises over their body"

Ava was making it clear that she wanted a proper explanation. she felt this was gonna be the only way she could understand why Jazmine tortured some snobby girl and took you to their home to fix you up

Y (mumble):"I fell down the stairs"

Ava:"fine if you don't want to tell me then we can just forget it, who was that other girl in your house though?"

Y:"you mean Brittany? Wait, is she ok!? I heard screaming is she hu-" *COUGH COUGH COUGH*

The male coughed violently due to some of his wounds. Ava told him to lay down and take a easy, once she touched his skin to lay him down she felt a heatwave go through her whole body from the touch causing her to shiver. She was confused on what has happened to her but she stopped feeling concerned about it when she looked into your eyes. She felt her body relax and long for your presence, it was as if she was in a trance but was awaken from it when she heard your voice.

Ava:"w-what? I didn't catch that"

Y:"can I have some water please"

Ava:"o-oh. Sure!"

She don't know why she answered so happily but decided just to go get you some water. Once she got into the living room she seen Jazmine and Evelyn talking

 Once she got into the living room she seen Jazmine and Evelyn talking

Jazmine:"how is he Ava?"

Ava:"he's ok for now but I'm getting him some water"

Jazmine:"here let me take it to him"

Ava:"uh-no what makes you think he will want to see you of all people. You just killed the bitch he was dating"

Jazmine:"the fuck is that supposed to mean!?!"

???:"girls calm down. Why are we fighting and who is this "he" your talking about"

The girls instantly cease their sudden hostility that came out of nowhere. They focused their attention on the origin of the voice and seen the gang boss.

Jazmine/Ava:"sorry Malissa. Won't happen again"

Malissa:"good. Now where is this person you were talking about

 Now where is this person you were talking about

Ava:"he's is the infirmary. We rescued him from this girl."

Melissa:"was she a member in a rival gang?"

Jazmine:"no ma'am. Not that we know of"

Melissa:"so then why did you kill a girl and take a hostage"

Jazmine:"....."

Ava:"...."

Evelyn:"....I think you'll understand when you see him ma'am"

After Ava got your water she lead all three of them to your room. Melissa entered last and seen your beaten up body. Even if you were bandaged up she can still see what was done to you

Melissa:"oh my... Who would ever do something like this"

Y:"um it was n-no one. miss...?"

Melissa:"call me Melissa, darling. Tell me what actually happened. I know your lying. My girls just told me they brought you here after they ki-"

Jazmine:"after we seen your girlfriend was murdered."

Jazmine interrupted her boss which earned a glare in her direction. Normally gang members would be punished for such a thing but given the situation, Melissa decided to play along and have have jazmine explain later on if she didn't find the reasoning from your side of the story.

Y:"wh-what? B-brittany is dead? No....no that can't be" his voice starts to shake and he starts to sob. "No please tell me it's not true. She can't be dead!"

Ava, Evelyn, and Jazmine seemed a bit angry that you were still clinging to your now dead girlfriend. Melissa seen their reactions and was confused by this until (y/n) instinctively clung onto her and sobbed uncontrollably into her chest. She felt her whole body go fuzzy from the contact and was frozen in place until she hugged him back and talked in a motherly voice

Melissa:"its ok, I am here for you and I won't ever let you go~"

End chapter