ch6:from hate to love part 2

Jazmine: “FUCK FUCK FUCK. HOW THE HELL COULD I HAVE LOST HIM! HE WAS RIGHT BESIDE ME”

Melissa: “calm down. Panicking wont get us anywhere”

Ava: “CALM DOWN?! SHE JUST FUCKING LOST HIM! I TOLD YOU TO LET ME WATCH HIM!”

Evelyn: “SHUT IT! Im trying to get info over here”

Security guard: “p-please, i just wanna go back to my family”

Evelyn turns to look at the guard that is tied to a chair, some cuts and bruises are spread across his face

Evelyn: “oh dont worry, you will. But after you tell us what we need to know. Or we will go to your house and break your daughters knee caps. Jazmine over here is very skilled with a hammer”

Security guard: “ok! Ok! I saw them run off in a purple car, 2 females, both wearing purple as well. They were yelling at him when i got there”

Jazmine starting ramming her fist into the wall once the guard had finished explaining what he saw, knowing exactly what gang they were from.

Jazmine: “FUCKING MAVERICK TRASH! WHO KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE DOING TO HIM! THEY BETTER NOT HARM A SINGLE HAIR ON HIS FUCKING HEAD!”

Ava: “JAZMINE STOP! YOU'LL BREAK YOUR HAND!”

Jazmine: “WE NEED TO FIND HIM! IF HES HURT ILL…..ILL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF! HE DOESNT DESERVE IT! WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM”

Melissa: “jazmine, hunny, listen to me. Your right, we do have to save him. Id hate to see him in the same shape as when we first found him but we cant find him if we are hurt or using violence as every solution. I know you blame yourself but now isnt the time to think irrationally”

Evelyn: “shes right. We will find him again, no matter what the cost we will get him back and give him the love he needs. But for now we need to rest and handle this guard, so go sleep and be ready for tomorrow.”

Security guard: “b-but… i thought you said you would let me go!”

Evelyn: “i lied~”

As the security guard continues to plead for his life and evelyn ignores him while picking what weapon to use, ava turns to melissa with a curious look.

Ava: “what are we going to do boss? Our only lead we have is a purple car and 2 maverick members.”

Melissa: “ why thats simply darling. We hunt them down