ch:11 the plan

Brittany:"you know…..maybe you should be thanking me"

"........"

Brittany:"I mean sure some bad things happened but hey look at you now. I'm like your partner in crime"

"......."

Brittany:"I'm the Brittany to you spears"

".........."

Brittany:"I'm the shaw to your shank"

"........"

Brittany:"I'm the amber heard to your Johnny Depp"

"Your gonna make a lot of people mad with that one"

Brittany:"finally he speaks, not like it's been years since anyone has heard your voice"

Y:"don't have much to say"

Brittany:"maybe not but it gets boring talking to a scary brick wall like yourself"

Y:"ever thought that maybe I didn't want to talk to you?"

Brittany:"well whatever did I do to deserve this type of treatment"

Y:"I really hope that isn't a serious question"

Brittany:"of course it isn't, just trying to pass the time"

A moment of silence fell between the 2 as they sit in the car driving back to wherever the reader now calls home, after quite some time the readers dead ex asks a question she been thinking about

Brittany:"so….why are you doing this anyway? Like rescuing those girls."

Y:"they saved my life, its only fair I do the same"

Brittany:"hmm? And here I thought you have a thing for girls with obsessions."

Y:"they may not be in the best state of mind…… but they did seem to care for me, so what if i like that. Not like you gave me anything like that"

Brittany:"that's true. But after, you know, your reward. What then? Your gonna be on neutral grounds with Celina so you don't owe her anything and vice versa, but you know way to much about her organization. You don't expect to just leave do you?"

Y:"of course not, only a fool would think that."

Brittany:"then what's your plan"

Y:"..... Melissa hated being under Celina's command. She wants to be in control, but with or without followers her and her girls will hunt me down until I die, the only way I'd live my life peacefully is if I can share the power with the one on top"

Brittany:"and how are you going to do that? Overthrow Celina and Marry into leadership?"

Y:"exactly"

Brittany:"why not just marry Celina? she's on top right now and its not going to take all the effort of dethroning her"

Y:"Celina thinks of the organization first, if my death were to suddenly benefit her she would kill me with no hesitation. So if I put someone else in power, I can control that position without actually being in it."

Brittany:"and why would you want that"

Y:"why wouldn't I? This is my chance of having everything a man like me could want: power, money, some hot crazy girls that would give me the world, and burn it down if I told them to. Then and only then I could live my life the way I want and with people who won't stab me in the back like you. I can use all that to live like a king and be treated like one too"

Brittany:".....I do get why you would like that, after all you got none of that from me so of course you'd like it from someone that wants to be all over you. With that said don't you think that maybe you arent alright in the head? I mean thirsting for power, manipulating them so that you benefit from their actions? It's not like I have a leg to stand on but you were always better than that, wouldn't all that be selfish?"

Y:"don't make it sound so 1 sided I wouldn't be the only one getting something from this, this benefits everyone, the girls get everything they want, I get everything I want and I have an entire empire behind both of us. No one close to me will be left out, I just happen to be the one that benefits most"

Brittany:"......you've changed"

Y:"yeah well that's what 2 years does to a person. it's due time I start focusing on making me happy instead of people like you. Now if you'll excuse me I got work to do." 

End chapter