Chapter 24: Coming out of the Closet

A/N: My Lovely Roommate book 2 will be released as a paperback on May 20th 🫶 mark your calendars! There will be an epilogue too ;)

I've been working super hard on book 2 and I can't wait to share it with you guys.

🏠🏠🏠

I started to panic, but I obviously didn't have time to jerk off, nor was it the place to do it. The best I could do was pull down my sweater and put on a straight face.

I went downstairs and opened the door for Toby.

"Wow, he sure does have a big place," murmured Toby. He looked at the pictures hanging on the wall and frowned. In the frame, Mr. Gabs was wearing a tuxedo and a beautiful woman in a wedding dress stood beside him.

"He's married," he said, turning towards me. "Did you-"

"No, I didn't know," I grumbled, already having seen the photos when coming downstairs. The fact that I slept with a man who was legally married to someone who he swore to protect and love for the rest of his life made me feel sick to the stomach, but at this point, I wasn't surprised by how low I could stoop. Even if it was involuntarily.

I could tell that Toby was looking at me.

"It's fine, Ji Hoon, you didn't know."

"You don't need to make up excuses for me," I whispered, walking up the stairs. But Toby grabbed my wrist to stop me. When his skin touched mine, an electric sensation shot down my arm, almost making me moan. His hand felt warm around my wrist, and I wanted him to tighten his grip.

I was horny as hell and I didn't know what to do.

"Ji Hoon," he said firmly, making my knees buckle. The vibrator continued to pulse inside my walls, and I was having a hard time keeping my breath steady. "You shouldn't be so hard on yourself all the time."

The way he looked at me made my heart throb.

He's straight, he's straight, he's straight.

"Let go," my voice hardly a whisper. I bit my lower lip, trying to keep calm.

He studied my face. "Is something wrong?"

What's wrong is that I want you to pin me against the wall and kiss me. What's wrong is that I find you utterly attractive even though you're straight. What's wrong is that I have a vibrator inside of me and I want you to use it to play with me. What's wrong is that I'm gay and I'm seriously starting to fall for you, THAT'S what's wrong.

"You're red," he murmured, placing his hand against my forehead to check if I had a fever. My eyes flung open as a tingling sensation shot down my spine just by the touch of his hand against my face. I could feel my erection throbbing against my briefs, desperate to be touched and played with. Toby was too close, and I was too vulnerable.

This was so messed up.

"Are you sure you can live without me?" Jax's voice echoed inside my panicking mind.

"Ji Hoon-" but when Toby tried to touch me, I quickly slapped his hand away.

"Don't," I begged, my voice almost trembling.

Toby obviously didn't know what was going on, so of course he'd be confused.

"Do you really hate yourself that much?" He demanded, almost sounding angry.

The vibrator continued to tease me, and I bit my tongue to stop myself from making any noise. My eyes fell to Toby's lips, and I was tempted, so tempted to kiss him.