Chapter four: A threatening encounter

Your pov

You: "You didn't lie when you said that the food got better."

I just finished my lunch earlier. The food definitely improved compared to three years ago. 

Aisha: "We should really hang out some more now that you're back."

Mia: "We can do our homework together at that new café in town."

Yiren: "I heard they sell these delicious cakes and drinks there."

Sihyeon: "We could check out the place tomorrow after school?"

You: "Can we go another day? I'm meeting up with Namjoon after school for our project."

E:U: Then we go on Wednesday. Where are you going to work with him?"

You: "At his house, he invited me over."

Time skip, after class

Onda and I had our last class together. We were walking towards our lockers to put some stuff away before heading home. 

You: "Do you want to stay at my house later? We can do our homework and cook something together."

Onda: "Sure! I would love that."

We had finally reached our lockers. I didn't bring anything that should be put away, so it was only Onda that used her locker. 

Onda: "I really need to use the bathroom. Are you coming with me or are you waiting here for a moment?"

You: "I'll wait here."

Onda: "I'll be back in a minute."

Onda left me alone at the hallway. I could hear some people passing me by, but soon after that the hallway turned quiet. I think everyone quickly went home to enjoy to good weather outside. Where is Aisha? We would walk home together as well after school. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by two voices talking to each other. It were two girls, but I didn't recognize their voices. 

Girl 1: "Well well... Look who it is, Y/N."

You: "I'm sorry but I don't know who you are..."

Girl 2: "You might not know us, but we know all about you. Stop with what you're doing."

You: "What do you mean? What did I do?"

Girl 1: "We saw you with Jungkook earlier. He's mine, leave him alone!"

You: "He just offered me some help. He guided me to my next class, nothing more."

Girl 1: "That's just all an act. Pretending that you're weak and vulnerable, just to gain his attention."

Girl 2: "She's right, you only want his attention with your act so you can hold his arm."

Those girls were standing way too close for comfort. I don't know why they're so obsessive about him. I just literally met him. I barely even know the guy and they come attacking me for no legit reason. I bet they're one of the girls that's part of their fan club I heard earlier at the cafeteria. 

You: "You're wrong. I don't try to get anyone's attention. I'm just here to be with my friends and follow class. I hope that we could clear things out. I'm going now, have a nice day."