Chap 1. A day in the life

As I wake up to the gentle rays of the morning sun filtering through the curtains, The sun rose over the bustling city as The alarm buzzed promptly at 6:00 AM, signaling the start of another busy day, I swear if I had a dollar every time I woke up...

As I wake up to the gentle rays of the morning sun filtering through the curtains, The sun rose over the bustling city as The alarm buzzed promptly at 6:00 AM, signaling the start of another busy day, I swear if I had a dollar every time I woke up on a Monday feeling like I'd rather be back in bed, I'd be a rich woman by now.

After a while of lying in bed, I finally rise, letting my hair down from its bun. Opening my laptop, I find a stack of emails awaiting my attention, but I decide to tackle them after breakfast. Closing the laptop, I draw back the blinds to enjoy the view of the city waking up. There's something soothing about watching the sunrise and the hustle of the early morning traffic. After a few peaceful moments, I reluctantly return to reality, tidying up my room before I stumble into the bathroom, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and muttering curses under my breath. Why do mornings have to be so darn early? Can't we just start the day a little later, say... noon?

Glancing at my reflection in the mirror, I appreciate the fresh, natural look staring back at me. Grabbing my toothbrush and minty toothpaste, I give my teeth a good scrub before swishing some mouthwash and pampering my skin with Korean skincare products.

After splashing some water on my face and tidying up, I made sure to make my bed before stepping into my walk-in closet. Grabbing my workout clothes, which consisted of a dark green leggings and a black long sleeve top. I quickly changed and headed to the kitchen. There, I whipped up my go-to morning smoothie, blending together all my favorite fruits and veggies. With my smoothie in hand, I grabbed my trusty workout backpack and headed out of my penthouse, ready to hit the gym downstairs.

After sweating it out for a solid 40 minutes, I made my way back upstairs, feeling a lot better now that I've workout, i like working out before starting my day, I've got to take out my anger before dealing with my employees

After sweating it out for a solid 40 minutes, I made my way back upstairs, feeling a lot better now that I've workout, i like working out before starting my day, I've got to take out my anger before dealing with my employees. Without skipping a beat, I went straight back to the bathroom, craving the refreshing feeling of a post-workout shower. Once I was all cleaned up, I raid my closet for a comfortable yet stylish outfit. Opting for white dress pants, a white corset top, a white French coat, and my black YSL heels.