Chap 8. BI part two

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable" Athena's says as she walks to her bedroom

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable" Athena's says as she walks to her bedroom. Ava and Aimee follow behind her to see her sitting on her bed.

"Come here." Athena mumbled and her eyes never averted form Ava and Aimee  as they walk over to her bed. She sit up when they were both seated down. Athena pushed Aimee down to lay on the bed, she got on top of Aimee and started to kiss her down to her neck.

"Ava touch yourself, but don't cum, if you do cum, you will not cum again until I say so, understood." Athena whispered against Aimee neck but looking directly at Ava.

Ava nodded and went to sit at the chair next to bed so Athena and Aimee could have perfect view of her.

"Stay right there. don't you dear touch yourself, Aimee." Athena winked at her as she left the bed and walked over to her closet. As she opened one of her drawer she heard Ava moaning, Athena smirk

God her moans are sexy

As Athena looked through the things in her drawers, Athena had picked up two scarves from a drawer

Athena went back to the bedroom to find Ava moaning and rocking her hips

Aimee was exactly where she left her, Athena smirk, happy that Aimee listen to her. She was biting her lip to the point were Athena thought it would draw blood.

"Can I see you make out again? I didn't get a good look earlier." Athena ordered and stopped Ava from continuing. Aimee smiled innocently, Athena was waiting for Aimee to obey her. Ava looked at Aimee , eyeing her up and down with a hint of nervousness, yet excitement shone through.

Aimee took a step towards Ava. Athena watched as Aimee smashed her lips on Ava's hungrily, already intertwining her fingers in Ava's long hair.

It was like this was meant to happen, like there always had been some sexual tension between the two of them that had just waited for them to let go. Ava felt it in the fiery kiss, in Aimee's lips and the wetness from her tongue, in her fingers that were rasping at her skin, on her hip.

"This is so hot..." Ava heard a faint moan coming from Athena and Aimee deepened the kiss more to satisfy both them, Aimee was clinging to Ava, and Athena who were letting out whimpers and gasps.

Something in the back of Aimee's head told her how strange it was to kiss your crush in front of someone you don't know and that said person enjoyed watching it.

On the other hand, Ava really seemed to enjoy it so Aimee did too, wrapping her arms around the gorgeous blonde and pressing her closer to her. She kissed her neck and bit her earlobe to bring a knee weakening moan out of her.

"Oh god... Please I want both of you on the bed now!" Athena grunted in an order but Aimee didn't quite hear what she said. She were too caught up in kissing Ava, biting her tender skin and taste her with her tongue trailing every crevice of her neck and collarbones.