Chap 2. The dark secret

I just finished a long day at the company, overseeing the final touches on our latest collection

I just finished a long day at the company, overseeing the final touches on our latest collection. As I walked out of the office, ready to unwind, I received a call on my discreet assassin work phone. My heart sank as I listened to the details of the assignment: to target a male involved in the heinous crimes of sex trafficking, child abuse, and rape.

The weight of the responsibility pressed down on me, knowing that I had to protect innocent lives and bring justice to those who suffered. Taking a deep breath, I switched into my alter ego, the one few knew about. My mind shifted gears, and a surge of determination coursed through my veins.

As I prepared for the task ahead, I couldn't help but reflect on the stark contrast between my two worlds - the glamorous fashion industry and the dark underbelly of crime. But I had chosen this path to make a difference, to use my unique set of skills for the greater good. I wanted to help innocent people like me who have no one to protect them.

I drive straight home to get ready for the long night ahead of me.

As I step through the threshold of my apartment, I can finally feel the weight of the day start to lift from my shoulders. It's been a long one, filled with meetings, negotiations, and the usual chaos of my profession. But now, as I enter my sanctuary, I know that it's time to leave all that behind.

I head straight for the bathroom, my refuge within a refuge. The warm steam embraces me as I turn on the shower, letting the soothing scent of lavender body wash envelop me. Under the gentle cascade of water, I close my eyes, allowing myself a moment of tranquility. Washing away the grime of the day, I can feel the tension melting from my muscles.

Stepping out of the shower, I wrap myself in a plush towel, relishing the sensation against my skin. I reach for my favorite lavender-scented body lotion, smoothing it over my limbs with care. Then, slipping into a silk robe, I move to the vanity to tend to my hair.

With practiced precision, I dry and straighten my locks until they gleam in the soft light. Satisfied with my reflection, I turn my attention to my makeup, opting for a sultry smokey eye and bold red lips. It's a look that exudes confidence and allure, perfect for the night ahead.

Selecting my outfit with care, I adorn myself with jewelry and a spritz of perfume, each piece a statement of my identity. Grabbing my essentials and laptop, I review the details of the assignment once more. Aiden Smith, a man with a dark past and a present filled with secrets.

My main rule when doing this types of jobs is to know the reason for the assassination.

Looks like this person followed the rules. Aiden smith wife, Isabella smith had been with her secret boyfriend for 1 years and looks like the boyfriend found out that Aiden had been raping Isabella and abusing her daily. I did more research on Aiden and it looks like he has had 3 wives before Isabella and they all have died from external injuries, and the asshole said that his enemies had killed his three wives because of jealousy.