Chap 3. Identical

Tonight's mission was one of the most dangerous ones I had ever undertaken

Tonight's mission was one of the most dangerous ones I had ever undertaken. The yearly mafia gala hosted by the Indian mafia don provided the perfect opportunity, and I, an "assassin" will slipped in unnoticed, my identity concealed by totally changing my looks.

As I prepared for the ball, I feel a like some bad will happen. Blair had agreed to join me on a shopping spree earlier in the day, and we had a blast trying on various dresses. Ultimately, I fell in love with a royal blue evening dress that had a touch of elegance and mystery, perfect for the occasion.

Back home, I indulged in my lavender-scented shower routine, washing my hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner. The delightful fragrance made me feel refreshed and relaxed. After my shower, I pampered my skin with my favorite skincare products, allowing them to work their magic while I sipped on a glass of wine in the kitchen.

With a refreshed face, I started on my makeup, aiming for a completely different look that would hide somewhat my identity. I highlighted my eyes with soft shades. I grab my blue contacts. For my lips, I chose a natural nude lip gloss that added a touch innocence.

Exactly what I was going, nobody would suspect a innocent lady

As I continued with my beauty routine, I decided on a platinum wig for my hair.

I like the blonde hair wig. I look like a totally Barbie

Finally, the time had come to put on my carefully chosen ensemble. I slipped into the stunning dress, feeling like I was stepping into a different world. To complete my transformation, I spritzed on my signature scent, Lancôme La Vie Est Belle, a fragrance that never failed to boost my confidence.

With my heels on and my purse in hand, I was ready to embrace the night's intrigue and allure. As I stepped out the door, I knew this ball would be a night filled with excitement for the feeling of finally being able to kill someone after such a long time, and I couldn't wait to see what mysteries the evening held.

 As I stepped out the door, I knew this ball would be a night filled with excitement for the feeling of finally being able to kill someone after such a long time, and I couldn't wait to see what mysteries the evening held

Really such a long time, bitch the last time you killed was 3 days ago

Yes really I have to have my daily kills or I will go insane