Chapter 2: Just friends

*SAWYER'S POV*

I walk into Jules's house and up to her bedroom. I walk in and see her only wearing a bra and underwear. Fuck she looks good.

I slap my hand over my eyes.
"Put clothes on god damn it."

I mean, it's not a bad view. It's just we're best friends and i don't want to make it weird. I like her a lot, i think she likes me back but it's hard to tell.

I hear her shuffling around with a giggle.
"Alright you can look now."

I open my eyes and she's got a singlet on, still only in her underwear. I get in the bed next to her snuggling into her as i wrap my arms around her and nuzzle my head into her neck.

"You okay?" She asks as her hand gives me back scratches.
"Mhm, i just missed you."
She continues giving me scratches making me feel so calm and content. Jules is just the best girl, person, ever. I love her more than anyone in the world.

"There's a party tonight that some kid is throwing we should go as a group." I say.
"But my mum is downstairs and you know she wouldn't let us go to a party."
"So? We'll just sneak out. We do it all the time."
"Yeah why not."
"I'll call the group while you get ready."

She nods and i get off her and she goes to the bathroom doing her makeup or whatever girls do.

I go to my draw i keep here and grab a black shirt and jeans putting them on. I message the group chat about the party all of them responding with a yes.

Jules comes out the bathroom in a dress. Holy fuck.

her dress ^^

her dress ^^

"Jacket or no jacket?" She does a spin. I can't even form words.
"Hello?" He tilts her head. I clear my throat.
"Uh whatever."
"Your not very helpful sometimes mr."
"Sorry your highness."
"Do you think the dress is too short?"
"Wear what you want, i can fight."
She lets out a perfect giggle as she steps past me looking in the mirror.

"I just don't know if it looks bad or not. You know- nevermind i'm changing."

Before she steps into the bathroom i grab her wrist and pull her to me.
"You look pretty. Don't change."
I watch as her cheeks turn rosy making me smile.

"Alright."
"Ready to go?"
She nods.

I climb out the window and down the tree first, Jules following after me. I grip her waist and help her jump off the end of the tree.

We arrive at the party and meet up with the group.
"Hey fuckers." Cliff nods at us.
"Hey-y-y holy shit." I look at Jules as she trails off and i see she's looking at her brothers here.

"Oh god." She mutters standing behind me. I turn around as i'm towering over her.

"What's wrong?"
"They are gonna kill me for being here." She whisper yells.
"I won't let that happen." I brush her hair off her neck. She leans her head foreword against my chest, my heart speeding up. I rest my hand on the back of her neck my thumb trailing her jawline.

"Jules what are you doing here?" I hear Nate say.
"I'm partying." She turns her head looking at them.
"Mum will kill you." Jett looks between us.
"Same with you."
"We won't tell if you won't."
"I won't. Promise."
"Good."

They scurry off going back to their friends.
"Phew." She leans her head off my chest standing tall again in all her beauty.

"Let's go dance." The girls say. Before they all walk off i grip Jules's hand again.
"Don't let anyone touch you." I look her in the eye.
"I won't. I'll get you anyway." 
"You better."

I let go of her as the girls drag her with them. Us boys all take a seat on the kitchen bench that overlooks the sitting room where everyone's dancing. I keep my eyes tamed on Jules as she sways her hips to the music. I love her so much.

"Oi so when are we doing that bonfire?" Dante hits my shoulder making my attention turn to him.
"This weekend?"
They all nod.

"We should buy fire crackers." Marco says. I shake my head with a chuckle looking back to Jules. I watch as she's talking with some guy. My insides churn my gaze hardening.

I get off the bench and take long strides to them.

"Who the fuck are you?" I sneer.
"It's fine Sawyer." Jules hits my chest lightly. I look down at her as she looks at me.
"Just fuck off." I glare at him.
"Who are you?" He looks between me and Jules.
"He's my best friend."

Best friend. We're just friends.

He nods slowly.
"Why are you still here?" I look down at the guy infront of me. He's so short, he's shorter than Jules.
"I'm aloud to be wherever i want."

I roll my eyes and stand infront of him facing Jules. She lets out a giggle as she looks at me. I can feel small guy tapping my back with his finger.

I turn around with a groan as i tower over him. He looks up at me.

"Your really tall."
I hear the girls all laughing behind me.

"Thanks?" I furrow my brows.
"Nevermind, i was just leaving." He turns around walking away. Thank god.

I turn back to the girls as they are all laughing their heads off. I laugh wrapping my arms around Jules's waist from behind dropping my head into her neck. Her hand reaches up giving me neck rubs as she talks.

"I love you." I whisper.
"I love you too." She whispers making my heart speed up. The boys come over rambling about some hot chicks they saw or something. I could care less really. I only have got eyes for Jules and everyone but her can see it.

Jett and Nate come over.
"Guys you should go." Nate says.
"What, why?" Jules groans.
"We're leaving as well, it's getting crazy out here. I just walked on kids having sex." He gags.

"Fine." She huffs. We all leave going back to their own homes as Jules, me and the twins sneak back through the windows.

I pull my shirt off while Jules changes in the bathroom. I lay down in bed clsing my eyes tiredly. I feel her roll over me laying on the otherside of the bed. I roll over and cuddle into her. She rests her head on my chest as she rests one of her hands on my abs.

"Goodnight darling girl." I whisper.
"Goodnight."
"I love you."
"I love you too."

I love her so much, more than words can form.

he's so sweet i can not