Chapter 11: Sleeping together

*JULES'S POV*

It was late at night and i couldn't sleep at all so i'm scrolling on tiktok. I find a funny one and i send it to Sawyer. He quickly responds which suprises me as it's so late.

*What are you doing awake baby?*

*I can't sleep*

*Close your eyes*

*Ha ha your so funny bear*

*I know*

*Your awake anyway*

*I keep my phone on incase you message me darling*

*Sorry i didn't mean to wake you*

*Don't worry.*

1 second later i get a facetime call from him. I quickly answer.

"Go to sleep mama." His voice rasps tiredly.
"Fine."

I slowly close my eyes as i drift off to sleep listening to Sawyer's breath through the microphone.

"I love you so much." I hear him say but being too tired to respond, i don't.

~

I wake up still on facetime with Sawyer. He's passed out asleep and i can see him cuddling his favourite teddy bear, the one i got him for his fourth birthday.

I watch as his breath is deep, his muscles wrapped around the bear. I wish i was in his arms right now.

I look at my clock and realise it's 7:30.

"Sawyer wake up. We have school." I say getting out my bed and grabbing my phone. He slowly groans and starts to shuffle around as he wakes up. I rest my phone on my vanity as i begin doing my makeup.

"Good morning JuJu."
I smile as i look at the camera and see him staring at me with a smile.

"Goodmorning handsome."

He slowly gets out of bed and we both show us getting ready. Laughing and chatting as usual. We're so comfortable around eachother and it doesn't make anything weird, i like that.

~

Me and Sawyer have always liked to pull pranks. Today is one of our favourites.

We're at the drive through and he is ordering in a very heavy accent, i'm not even sure what one but it's funny.

I was laughing so hard and i'm sure all of the employees were very very confused.

We finally got our order and Sawyer pulled up to the window and they handed us the food.

"You forgot the shake." He looks at them.
"What?" The employee asked.
"Shake that-"
"SAWYER." I hit his arm.

"Gotta go. Bye lady." He quickly drives off. We both wheeze as he pulls into a parking lot both of us laughing so hard.

"I can't beleive you did that." I cackle.
"Did you see her face?"
"We can never go back there again."
"Agreed."