Epilogue

*SAWYER'S POV*

I stand at the altar waiting for Jules. My love. Her brothers, my groomsmen stand behind me chatting excitedly waiting for the wedding to begin.

The music starts, Maria, the maid of honour walks down the isle. She looks beautiful. Surprisingly, i'm not nervous at all. Not one thing about marrying Jules fears me.

She takes one step down the isle and tears stream down my cheeks. She looks stunning as always. Her hair is down all curly and natural, i love it.

Her white silk dress that flows behind her. I'm so memorised i didn't even realise she was standing right in front of me already.

"You look so beautiful." I whisper.
"You look very handsome."

We get through the ceremony quickly thank god.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I grab her by the waist and crash my lips to hers passionately. She kisses me back and leans into me.

We walk down the isle our hands linked.

"I love you so much darling." I kiss her again once we're out the venue.
"I have something to tell you." She smiles at me.
"What is it?" I turn to her grabbing her hips.
"I'm pregnant. We're going to have a baby."
"Are you serious?"
She nods.

"Oh my god darling." I swamp her in my arms my head going into her neck.

"Your going to be the best mama." I kiss her neck.
"Your going to be the best father."
"I love you Jules."
"I love you Sawyer."

I couldn't of asked for a better day, a better person, a better life.

I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!

My boy best friendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara