Chapter 10: Like me

*SAWYER'S POV*

Me and Jules are at the movies waiting for it to begin. We are just chatting eating popcorn enjoying each others company. We're going to run out of snacks before the movie even starts.

"How long have you liked me?" She looks at me. I smile as i recall the memory of the day i first liked Jules more than a friend.

"We were five. We were starting school and i was so nervous i wanted to go home, but you assured me i was going to be okay and you held my hand all day long. Staying by my side and refused to leave me. That's the day."

A smile spreads onto her face as her dimples show.

"What about you?"

"Mine is barely that sweet. I kind of only realised a little while ago but i have liked you for so much longer but i never really admitted it to myself."
"Still sweet."
She shrugs.

"Okay catch the popcorn." I turn to her.
"Okay."

She opens her mouth and i throw it as it lands in her mouth.

"Oh yeah." She shoots her arms in the hair excitedly making me laugh. I connect our lips together as she softly kisses me back.

I can't get enough of this girl. It's impossible to stop.

After the movie we make our way to school for my rugby game.

"Goodluck, you got this." Jules says giving me a kiss.
"Bye darling." I kiss her forehead before walking into the lockerroom with the team.

"Your so obsessed with her." Marco says.
"He always has been." Jett adds. I nod agreeing with them as i smile thinking about her.

We get ready for the game, warming up in the lockerroom before we run into the feild.

The whole team works together to get to the ball into our side of feild and score touchdowns. We end up winning by 2 points.

"Fuck yeah." We all cheer high-fiving eachother. I walk over to Jules as she stands on the side with the girls with a smile on her pretty face.

I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her to me.

"You were amazing as always." She smiles at me.
"I love when you come to my games."
"Me too."

"I love you."
"I love you too Sawyer." I lean down connecting our lips together. I can feel her smile into the kiss making my insides fire up even more.

 I can feel her smile into the kiss making my insides fire up even more

i want them