Chapter 8: Suspended

*JULES'S POV*

I'm walking around school looking for Sawyer. I'm pretty sure he is at the football oval.

I walk into the locker rooms and i jump when i see a guy. Aron. He's had a few run-in's with Sawyer before.

I try to walk past him but he grips my wrist.

"Hi darling." He pulls me to him.
"Uhm hi." I smile sheepishly trying to get out his grip. His hand only tightens around my wrist. I start to get uncomfortable and anxious.

"Can you let me go please i have somewhere to be."
"We're just having a nice little chat sweetheart." He pulls me against his body and his hands go to my waist.

"Let go of me." I wiggle which makes him groan throwing his head back. He pushes me against a locker as he stares down at me. I do the only thing i can think of.

"SAWYER." I scream.
"SAWYER HELP."

Aron slaps his hand over my mouth.

"Shh darling we're just having some fun." He whispers seductively as he slides his hand under my shirt. I'm about to speak before i'm cut off.

"Get your fucking hands off my girl before i kill you."

I look and see Sawyer. Marco, Cliff, Dante, Nate and Jett all behind him angrily.

Aron let's go of me and backs off. I run to Sawyer and wrap my arms around his neck as his go to my waist and i sob into him.

"Your okay darling. I got you." He whispers. He lets go of me and slides me over to my brothers before running after Aron. I go tightly into my brothers hold as they re-assure me i'm okay.

*SAWYER'S POV*

I run after Aron as he tries to get out of here. Not so soon bud. He's out in the hallway as i grip him and smash him into the wall.

"Aye man what the fuck." He yells.
"Don't like it when your pinned against a wall huh?"
"Get off me." He yells, the crowd around us building.

I bang him against the wall again.

"Your a fucking asshole. Don't you ever put hands on her again." I stare him in the eye.
"She liked it." He scoffs.

I punch him in the face making the crowd gasp, i punch him over and over. My hands bruising and bleeding while his face swells up. I let go of him and watch as he drops to the ground.

"Don't touch my girl again. Any of you." I look at the crowd anger fuming.

I kick Aron's stomach causing him to groan again before i walk off and back into the locker-rooms.

Cleo, Hailey and Annabelle are here too as they all sit on the ground in a circle. Jules leans against a locker a cup of water in hand.

Her eyes lock with mine as i walk in. They focus in on my hands. A tiny smile reaches her lips before going away.

I walk towards her and sit next to her against the locker. She places the cup down and slowly lays her head on my lap.