Proxies x teen abandoned fem reader

(You're 14 years old. C/n= city's name Tw: murder and kinda gorey(?)).

Your: POV

I grunt at the loud yelling downstairs my parents are creating. 'Can't they just shut up?' Sitting down on my bed, I cover my ears with my hands. I nervously swallow when thunder booms nearby. I stand up and creep over to my window. The rain slams against the ground. 'I want to go outside.. I love the rain.' I sigh and look down at my feet. I slightly flinch when I hear my Dad scream at my mom. "You fucking bitch! This is all your fault! This is why Y/n is the way she is!" My father screams I blink in confusion at what he said. 'Is there something wrong with me?' I shake my head in denial my thoughts starting to cloud with what could be wrong with me. I shuffle my feet hearing footsteps approach my bedroom. I jump when my door suddenly gets slammed open.

"Y/n..your leaving. Pack your bags." My Dad orders anger evident in his voice I gawk up at him in shock. "W-what?" I mutter he glares at me growing impatient. "You're going to be staying in a cabin in the forest. So pack. Now." He growls I bite my cheek and quietly nod my head yes. He leaves my room slamming the door closed behind him. I stand there staring at my door in shock the event's not fully recognized in my thoughts. 'We live in the middle of the city..are they trying to get rid of me? The forest is hours away!' I grit my teeth together thinking about my situation. I sluggishly walk over to my closet and drop to my knees I pull out the suitcase I usually use when we go to visit family. I neatly fold my clothes and put them in the suitcase including my shoes I think will be alright for the forest.

I run a hand through my hair as I stare down at my now fully packed suitcase. Hearing my door open, I look behind me to see my dad holding a beer bottle. "We are leaving tomorrow morning.." he slightly hisses his words slurred and hard to understand. "Um, okay.." I mumble out while staring down at my feet. He glares at me, and speed walks over to me. He grabs my hair and harshly pulls back. I cry in pain and grab onto his arm. "Look at me when I talk to you, brat!" He screams in my face. I scrunch my face in disgust. "Okay! Just let go of me!" I hiss, and he pushes me backward, making me fall onto my ass. "Don't tell me what to do.." he growls then leaves the room. I glare at the floor, listening to his footsteps disappear in the distance, and the soft raindrops land on my window.

'Why didn't mom come and help me?..' The question repeatedly was asked in my head until it felt like hundreds of voices talking over each other, asking the question again and again. I cover my ears with my palms, trying to make the voices stop. All I can hear is the voices and my head loudly throbbing, staring down at the floor. I stumble up and fall onto my bed, then look at the ceiling. Suddenly, everything goes silent. All I can hear is the soft pitter-patter of the rain and the cars passing by the small apartment I live in. "Was this what my dad was talking about?..is there something wrong with me.. were the people at school, right? " I mutter to myself while studying my hand. I close my eyes and clench my teeth together.'What happened? We were so happy before this..Then when I went to the doctor, everything went downhill.' Small tears prick my eyes as I think about old memories. 'Why is my Dad so worried about me not being 'normal'?'

I grunt in pain when the question gets repeated back to me multiple times. 'Make it stop!' Gasping my hair, I tug at it, trying to relieve some of the pain. I bite my cheek and shudder, feeling blood on the tip of my tongue. I take my hands out of the hair and nuzzle my face into my pillow.

~Time Skip The Morning~

"Hurry up, Y/n!" My Dad yells at me. I roll my eyes and throw a black hoodie on. Grabbing my phone and earbuds. I walk down the stairs with my suitcase by my side. My dad glares at me as we walk over to the car. I put my suitcase in the back of the car. And jump in the back, wanting to be as far as possible from my dad. Staring down at my feet, I listen to the music that's blaring in my ears. "-n Y/n!" I hear my Dad yell at me. I scrunch my face in dissatisfaction at his loud voice. "What?" I snap at him he glares at me and looks back at the road.