Masky x touch starved reader

(Your fourteen(:)

Your: POV

All of my memories even when I was younger, I was constantly ignored and shut down. As I grew, I naturally started to hate the people around me and started to distance myself from normal human interactions. Making it impossible to go to public school even if I was in a remote area. So, here I am fourteen years old and with a shitty relationship with my family and no friends... but of course, I'm used to it, and I believe I'm happy this way. Now me and my family are moving into the middle of the forest I'm relieved that I won't have to deal with people my age. 

The only sucky part is that I'll be with my family at all times. I know you're asking, 'Why not just go hide in the forest?' well, I can't be a simple answer my parents are some reasons really paranoid. I think half the reason is that they're in trouble with their drug dealers my mother and father have always had a problem with paying up their half. Leading us to now, me stuffed into a small silver car speeding down a dirt road. The smell that fills the car is a mixture of alcohol, chemicals, and a hint of cigarettes. Every now and then the car will slightly swerve caused by my mom not fully paying attention to the road.

It's cold, from the heater being broken. Cuddling into my hoodie I'm slumped over watching the trees rush past me. My eyes are droopy and have dark cycles under them. My face is unusually pale, my eyes show uninterest and boredom. My lips are cut up from me nonstop picking them and biting them. The car seats are stained with unknown substances and have small burnt holes in them from my parents and their friends putting out their cigarettes. I'm pushed into the corner of the car uncomfortable with the long silence that filled the car. Glancing down at my feet the shoes I'm wearing are torn in numerous spots from my constant wearing. 

 Dirt is waged into the creases and stains the fabric. My jeans are scratchy against my legs and stained red from the small fight I had with my dad. Feeling the car suddenly jolt forward I look up to see a small wooden cabin. It looks old and worn down. Peering over I see my mom take out a cigarette and place it in her mouth. I grimace watching as she lights it and takes a long drag. Shaking my head, I stare down at my feet my face twists into a frown at the strong smell of the smoke. Harshly gripping the car door, I kick it open and jump out. 

"Hey! Don't even think about going in that forest Y/n.." My Father growls behind me while getting out of the side of the car. I deeply breathe in enjoying the damp smell of trees. Every direction is covered in a thick layer of fog, the trees look almost black against the white fog. Hearing footsteps walk up behind me I glance back to see my mom studying the worn-down cabin Watching her put a hand on her hip she tilts her head back a thought seemingly coming to her mind. "Y/n, you're staying in the attic no buts. you can deal with it." My mom says while sighing and dropping her cigarette onto the dirt ground she puts her foot over it and twists it making the cigarette get put out and scrunch from the weight. 

Looking away from her I shrug and mumble out a small okay. Slowly striding over to the cabin door I push it open not paying too much attention to my surroundings. Stuffing my hands into my pockets I walk up the stairs and into the middle of the hallway. Looking up and raising my eyebrows seeing a door latch above me. I shuffle my feet side to side getting ready to jump and pull it open. Jump as high as I can gripping the white string that pulls the door down. Tumbling down I grunt as my knees hit the hard wooden floor. Letting the latch go I lay my hands on my knees and slowly breathe in my heartbeats in my ears from my sudden falling. 

Slowly pulling myself up my shoulders slump down as I sluggishly walk up the dirt-stained white stairs, they are blocky and anything but fancy. Getting into the small attic I'm immediately hit with the smell of iron, cigarettes, and something rotting. My nose scrunches up in disgust "It smells like someone died in here. ugh well, time to get cleaning. " I hiss through my teeth while pinching my nose. Dusting my hands off I bend down to stretch and almost fall back when I see a black gun neatly laying down on the wooden floor. I take a few minutes to collect myself then cautiously pick it up.