Hoodie x shy fem teen reader

(Your fourteen years old babes)

Your: POV

A lump forms in my throat as I load my backpack into the back of the car. My face is twisted into a frown as I stare down at the suitcases. I hear footsteps walk up beside me. Glancing to the side, I see my mom happily smiling. "Mom..?" I mumble out my muscles stiff and my throat dry. "Yeah? What's wrong, Y/n?" My mother asks, but there's no sign of worry in her tone. "Can't I just stay home? I know you want me to meet my aunts and uncles.. but I just have a lot of anxiety about meeting them..and the last time I talked to my cousins it didn't end well.." I beg my voice breaking, my mom glares at me and harshly pats my shoulder, and I flinch away from her touch. "Y/n. They're your family, and nothing bad is going to happen. It'll be fun so relax." She says her voice strident.

I look away from her harsh gaze, feeling hurt that she won't understand how uncomfortable I am. I gulp, knowing I'm not getting out of this. I feel somewhat nauseous thinking about having to talk to my cousins again. 'I know their family.. but that doesn't mean they're nice or we get along The last time I was with my cousins, they ignored me, and..well, let's just say I smoked a little weed. I'm fine with smoking, but I felt hurt by the whole ordeal.' The worst part is my mom and dad don't believe me. When I did tell them, they gaslight me into thinking it was my fault. Sighing, I walk over to the back of the car door. Pulling the door open, I sluggishly sit down. Slumping over, I pull out my phone and turn some music on.

I ignore the car slightly swaying from my mom and dad getting in the front. My dad sighs and glances back at me. "Y/n, stop pouting it isn't like it's going to kill you." My Dad demands while starting the car, I shrug my shoulders and stare outside the window. "How far is it?" I mumble out."About six hours, " my Mom responds. I grunt in annoyance. 'That isn't the longest we've driven.. but it still sucks especially when we're going somewhere I don't want to be.' Laying my head on the frigid window, I watch numerous buildings pass by. 'I don't get why my parents treat me the way they treat me.. I remember when I was younger, I listened to every rule and rarely had a problem at school.. Then, I started to get bullied. Is that a reason for them to treat me any differently? I know I'm a good kid..well, at least, I think..'

Noticing the time on my phone, I scratch my head in realization. 'It's so late..it'll at least be the middle of the night when we do arrive.'

~Four Hours Later~

"Y/n! Shut it!" My mom screams at me. "But I was just trying to say it doesn't sound safe to drive in the middle of the forest in the middle of the night! Can't we just stop by a hotel or something?" I try to explain, but my mom turns around and glares at me. "Shut up. Nothing is going to happen, so shut up." My mom growls, I lean back into the seat, feeling defeated, and ignored. 'I'm getting a really bad feeling..it just might be paranoia though..' biting my cheek, I frown and look down at my hands that are resting in my lap. 'My head hurts. Maybe I should take a nap.' Yawning, I lean my head back and close my eyes.

~Four Hours Later~

Clearing my throat, I wrap my arms around my stomach and lean over, hiding my face. Rubbing my eyes, I sigh and look around. "Mom-..wait what?" I mumble in confusion at seeing my mom and dad gone. The ceiling light is on, but the car is parked beside the forest. 'What happened while I was sleeping?' Undoing my seat belt, I scoot over and look around. All I see are darkness and trees. I hear the wind whistle outside. 'Did the car brake down? Maybe they went out to find help..' nervously gulping, I shuffle my feet in doubt. Pulling my phone out, I look down at the time. "Wait, we should've been there two hours ago..where are they?" I anxiously whisper to myself while chewing on my nails.

'R-right, I can take my pills..then I'll calm down.' Before I can reach down and grab my pills, I hear a loud gunshot and a scream. I jerk my head toward the sound and freeze. 'What was that?' Pulling myself to the other side of the car, I look around the trees. It's so dark I can't see much. 'Should I go out-' My thoughts get cut off by a high-pitched scream. "Ok. Fuck this I'm..going out..what if they are hurt?" I mumble reaching over I grab my phone and water bottle. Stuffing my phone into my hoodie, I unlock the car door and slowly open it. Climbing out of the car, I turn on the flashlight on my phone. Flashing my flashlight around I see broken sticks, rocks, and grass. 'Okay..just the usual.' Shakily sighing I start to walk in the forest. 'I wish there was a trail I could follow.' Listening to the leaves and branches crunching under my feet.