twelve: it will come back

CW: Bathtub comfort smut (not going to Paris in this one, I have to push the story along), dirty talking dom!Steve, spanking, degradation kink, angst, and shit hits the fan in a big way

Yes, I'm leaving it on a cliffhanger. Deal with it lol. This is 7,000 words and I've written a total of 19,000 today including my published novel. I'm fucking exhausted. 

Please vote and comment!

It can't be unlearned
I've known the warmth of your doorways
Through the cold, I'll find my way back to you
Oh, please, give me mercy no more
That's a kindness you can't afford
I warn you, baby, each night, as sure as you're born
You'll hear me howling outside your door
- Hozier, "It Will Come Back"

She's entirely blissed out, lying between two warm bodies as they caress her. While she's been falling in out of sleep, Bucky and Steve haven't taken their hands off of her. She doesn't mind, it's so goddamn comforting. For the first time, she dreams of nothing, and it's a relief. The nightmare she's been haunted by for a year hasn't come back. Reilly feels like she can live again.

Outside, birds sing a hopeful melody that brings tears to Reilly's eyes. It sounds like the hope she feels when she looks at Bucky. She never imagined an apocalypse like this. Truthfully, she was pretty sure that she would be taken out in the first wave of disease or famine given her asthma. But as Steve's hand caresses her hip and warms her skin while Bucky trails soft kisses up and down her throat, she feels loved, and she feels the same hope in that bird song.

For the first time in her life, she feels like a fucking survivor. Her heart is still broken, and there's still healing to be done, but she hasn't drank as much lately. She hasn't craved it. Bucky and Steve have replaced the loneliness that was filling her heart. Love isn't a cure for addiction. She can still feel its claws stuck into her, haunting her with every breath she takes, but the love and warmth certainly help. It's hard to think about wanting a drink when you've got a super soldier fucking you from behind, giving you orgasm after orgasm.

Maybe, if they get out of this and humanity crawls back from the depths of destruction, she'll sell that as a cure for addiction.

Got a drinking problem? Get some super soldier dick.

It's probably insensitive and won't work.

Steve grinds his cock against her ass as Bucky captures her lips.

"Buck, how do you get anything done with her here?" He whispers.

Reilly smiles, giggling against Bucky's mouth.

"Trust me," Bucky rumbles as he begins to play with her tits. "It's not easy. The second I pulled her in here, I knew I wanted to fuck her."

Reilly moans as Steve's hand drifts through her soft curls, spreading her pussy lips and gently gliding against her clit. Reilly moans against Bucky's mouth and Steve chuckles.