seventeen: soft asylum

CW: Anal sex (mm), sub!Bucky, dom!Steve and Bucky, oral sex (mm, mfm), nipple play, spanking (mm), consensual somnophilia, Paris, dirty talk, daddy kink, Sergeant kink, Captain kink

Please remember to vote and comment! 

Into this house we're born
Into this world we're thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out on loan
Riders on the storm
- The Doors, "Riders on the Storm"

Steve's body is on fire from the second his eyes open.

How the fuck is a guy supposed to get any sleep with these two? They're gorgeous, and he can't keep his hands off of either of them. The problem is that both of them are still passed out and Steve is lying here with a raging hard-on and the desperate need to bury his cock in something other than his fist. Bucky's arms are wrapped around his waist while Steve's are wrapped around Reilly.

For once, Bucky is sleeping soundly.

No nightmares. In fact, he hasn't moved for most of the night. Steve looks over his shoulder to see his lover sleeping so peacefully, a smile on his face.

He deserves this.

Steve turns his head back to Reilly, eyes tracing the slope of her shoulder as he watches her chest rise and fall with each breath.

He doesn't know when he started falling in love with her, maybe the day the three of them first fucked. She was so open and accepting of the idea of him and Bucky. There were no questions, no awkwardness, no challenges. She didn't impose, she just let it happen naturally. He'll never forget the way she watched Steve and Bucky with love in her eyes as they loved each other the way they always wanted to. It wasn't just about the sex, his connection to Bucky runs so much deeper than that. He followed Bucky to the end of the world, never once giving up on him.

And neither did Reilly, even when Bucky made the most earth-shattering confession a human being could make.

After all of that, she still loves him.

Steve knows a good heart when he sees one and Reilly Cunningham has that in spades.

That is why he fell in love with her. The way she looked at him when they didn't know if Bucky was coming back, her passion and tenacity, her strength and spirit. Forget the fact that she's stunning for a moment, those things are what drew him to her. She's broken, but she's also warm and loving.

She's more like Bucky than she thinks.

Still, all of this love and warmth surrounding him is driving him insane— not in a bad way— well, sort of in a bad way. His cock aches, twitching uncontrollably and it doesn't help whenever Reilly arches her back in her sleep and grinds her perfect little ass against him.