sixteen: all over you, all over me

CW: Double penetration, Steve's Captain kink, Bucky's Sergeant kink, daddy kink (I'm not sorry calling both of them daddy is so hot DO NOT KINK SHAME ME), oral sex, soft dom Steve, soft dom Bucky

CW: Double penetration, Steve's Captain kink, Bucky's Sergeant kink, daddy kink (I'm not sorry calling both of them daddy is so hot DO NOT KINK SHAME ME), oral sex, soft dom Steve, soft dom Bucky. Also discussions of addiction.

Our love is like water
Pinned down and abused for being strange
Our love is no other
Than me alone, for me all day
Our love is like angels
Pinned down and abused

All over you, all over me
The sun, the fields, the sky
I've often tried to hold the sea
The sun, the fields, the tide
- Live, "All Over You"

"What do we got?" Steve asks Bucky as he roots around in the cupboards for food.

Reilly sits at the kitchen table watching the two of them as they tear apart the kitchen, grabbing anything that's useful and stuffing it into the duffel bags. They're tearing the safe house apart. Bucky found a bunch of cash stashed in the floor boards. Unfortunately, cash is completely useless.

"It's dark in here, pal, I can barely see."

"You're a super soldier," Steve laughs. "I know you can see in the dark."

"Yeah, but it's pitch— ow! Fuck!" The definitive sound of Bucky's skull making contact with the cupboard fills the room and Steve winces, turning back to Reilly.

It's been strange since Bucky's confession, not in a bad way, just... everyone's trying to move past the elephant in the room that's finally been recognized. And now they don't know what to do with it.

Bucky pulls himself out of the cupboard and a few cans of peaches tumble out as he rubs the back of his head. Reilly leans over and picks up a can as it rolls across the floor. She turns it over and checks the expiration date.

"Good for another three years," she remarks. "Nice."

"Hey!" Steve exclaims, that sunshiny smile involuntarily making her smile back. "We hit the jackpot!"

"You see if there's anything else in there," Bucky grumbles, still rubbing his head. "Fuckin' cabinet's not big enough. Goddammit."

"You're just a giant," Reilly teases as he sits down across from her as she tosses him a wink.

Bucky blushes and grabs her hand as Steve gets on his hands and knees and breaks part of the cupboard so that he can crawl inside of it. A series of dull thunks begin to fill the room and Bucky turns his head like the sound actually offends him.

"Stevie, darlin'?"

"Yeah!"

"The fuck are you doin'?"

"There's a false wall back here!" Steve's muffled voice announces excitedly. "Holy shit, Buck, there's granola bars and SOUP?!" Cans and granola bars begin to fly backward. "Why did Hydra stash this stuff way in the back?!"