Interim 7 and 11945 AD

[This entry was started the day after the last, however it has a date written for a few days later next to it. Some of the ink is smudged, though not as badly as a previous entry. Some water drop stains dot the pages.]

...

I woke up a lot earlier than I intended, some sort of stress nightmare I guess. Honestly, I felt awful regardless, so maybe it was for the best.

...

Probably not, I was hunched over my garbage can for several minutes hacking up little bits of goo until the nausea subsided. Thankfully, it's not too frequent as of yet, but it's still such an inconvenience. Poor Mando was worried, but it's not like it isn't something I can't handle. It might clear up on its own, who knows?

...

Regardless, I didn't think I could go back to sleep, so I decided to grab some breakfast (and coffee, obviously) and got to work on Mando's furniture, which is where I'm at right now. I'm close to halfway through the bed frame, I'm guessing, I can't really tell what's what on this thing and the instructions aren't very clear. Curse you, fantasy Ikea...

...

[The next entry has fresher ink, and is where the messier handwriting begins. The second mentioned date is also rewritten here as if marking a new entry, though it's for the exact same day.]

...

Man, we just keep losing over and over again. No matter how hard we try Odūn always finds a way to fuck us over.

...

Anyway.

...

I got surprised with an offer to help out with an S-Class world while I was grabbing more coffee. A world locked in perpetual time, we had to go in and get rid of the source. Y'know, the usual. This one had higher stakes, much higher than we could realize at the time. First off, machines weren't allowed, so we were more or less going to be stranded there, aside from the leaders' plans to open a portal to get out. We were under the assumption that the greatest danger would be the world falling, little did we know...

...

Igneel had gone MIA, so Shep offered to help me bulk up the Firestorm before we left, and by bulk up, I mean give it an almost impenetrable wall of Gummi blocks and a thin layer of gold coating. It was like trying to fly a giant chocolate egg, which was a wise choice even if it sucked ass to fly. The inevitable crash still managed to fuck up the ship, and I near shit myself when we landed. Still not over that first crash, honestly, but I'm glad my minimal flying skills didn't get us all killed.

...

We mostly dicked around, with very few places for us to really go, and very few indications of where to go to begin with. Massive desert, lots of sand, what more can we really do but wander? There was a weird vending machine we never got to work along the way. Trust me, we tried to get it to work.

...

Eventually we found ourselves near a bunch of ruins. We had to slide down a hill here, but Penna didn't think too hard before they dent both of us tumbling. I'm glad we weren't the only two idiots that did that, but it was embarrassing to be used like a snowboard. At least the not-goyle was being courteous when they helped me up.

...

We ran into a cranky robot and his pet ankle-biter while we were there, who gave us the scoop on the place. Something about and Adam and Eve, humanity dying out, but the important part was some sort of robotic virus was plaguing the remaining androids, yadda yadda. He pointed us in the direction of the city, gave us some warnings, and we were on our way again.