Chapter 3

Flashback (freshman year)

"Jia! Jia! Guess whatttttttt!" Jisung yelled jumping up and down.

"What! What ji?!" Jia asked giggling

"This sophomore named Minho hyung who is super popular just bumbed into me and he helped me pick up my books and he called me adorable! And JIA he was so FINEE I think I'm in love" jisung giggled so did jia.

"You must be taking about lee Minho ya he is so cute isn't he!" They both giggled

"Ya he's my new crush" they giggled and walked off to class together.

One week later

"Ji guess what!" Jia yelled running up to jisung.

"What?!" Jisung giggled.

"I asked Minho hyung out and he said yes!"she smiled wildly

"oh...." Jisungs heart broke right then and there.

"I'm so happy for you Jia I wish you guys the best" jisung smiled wide.

"Me to let's go"

They walked to class

End of flashback

Jisung woke up to the sound of his alarm he turned it off throwing on a green cardigan with back jeans and his green converse. He brushed his teeth and hair. Grabbed his bag and ran downstairs.

There he saw his mother cooking breakfast.

"Morning mum welcome back" he ran into her arms giving her a big hug.

"Morning sweetie hurry up and eat so u won't be late to school luv bug" his mother said placing a plate in-front of him jisung smiled and ate.

"Where's dad" he asked un between bites.

"Sleeping he was working non stop on that business trip" his mother said.

He finished eating saying goodbye to his mom and started walking to school.

Once he got there he saw Minho's friend group standing outside the school gate.

"Jisung!" Jeongin yelled waving jisung over. Jisung smiled walking over to them.

"Good morning" jisung said softly with a big smile. 

"So... you and Minho huh" felix said smirking wiggling his eyebrows jisung went red.

"Leave him alone" Minho had placed both his hands on jisungs waist from behind. Jisung got all shy.

"Let's go in" Chan said everyone agreed.

"Miiiinnhoooo I'm so tiireed" jia came up to minho clinging to him with a pout acting like nothing happened last night. Jisung stared at her.

The bell rang. 'Saved by the bell' minho thought as they parted ways to their classes.

Jisung walked to lunch with jia like normal but today he sat between minho and felix while  jia sat on the other side of minho. While they all ate and talked jisung felt minhos hand being placed on his thigh under the table gripping it it. Jisung shifted. Jia noticed.

"Jisungie are you alright. It's cuz you've been eating to much huh that extra weight has finally effected you huh maybe you should start working out" these comments were unnecessary from jia considering jisung was actually pretty skinny.

Jisung only looked down feeling bad about himself. Minho stopped gripping his thigh and instead started rubbing it.

"Jia do you ever shut up?" Jeongin asked.