Chapter 4

"Hello?"

"Babbyy I'm bored should I come over for a little fun~" jisung could hear jia on the other end of the phone and fake gagged Minho smiled.

"Im busy jia im doing homework" he said looking jisung dead in the eye.

"What if i relieve you while your doing homework wouldn't be the first time." Jisung heard that it's not like he was mad they are boyfriend and girlfriend of course they did stuff like that but hearing it was gross and sad. It sounds gross but jisung wished it would have been him who did it not her.

Minho looked at jisung who looked down.

"No jia I'm not in the mood I'll talk to you tomorrow ok? Goodnight"

"Ok goodnight baby"and then Minho hung up the phone. Jisung looked at Minho and kissed his lips just a quick peck. Minho then pulled him for a longer kiss and then jisungs phone started to ring.

'Jia❤️'

He showed Minho and answered the call.

"Hello?" He asked softly just then he felt minhos lips of his neck he closed his eyes enjoying the feeling.

"Hey sungieee wanna hang out I'm boreeeedd" jia said in a baby voice trying to sound cute.

"Sorry jia but I'm kinda sleepy I think I'm just gonna go to bed" he lied trying to sound tired as his free hand laid in minhos hair.

"Ugh ok I'll just go text Jackson. goodnight" she hung up. Minho wasn't stupid he knew she was cheating there was only one reason he stayed with her.... But now that the reason is involved he should probably break up with her soon.

Jisung set his phone on his bed side table now running both his hands in minhos hair. Minho sucked harder on jisungs neck causing hickeys to start forming.

"Minho hyung~" jisung moaned loving the feeling. Minho slipped his hands under jisungs hoodie placing them on jisungs waist.

Jisung flinched at the cold touch. But loved the feeling.

"Don't you have to go home?" Jisung asked.

"No not really my parents don't care as long as I check in in the morning." Minho said pulling back from jisungs neck.

"oh ok" jisung said shortly.

"Did you like watching me practice today?" Minho suddenly asked.

"yes" jisung said softly "you look really good when you practice hyung" Jisung said barely above a whisper.

"Oh do I?" Minho asked teasingly.

"Yes" jisung said before grabbing minhos shirt collar and pulling him close kissing him hard.

Jisung then pulled away and rested his head on minhos shoulder.

"You tired pretty boy?" Minho asked. Jisung nodded while blushing at the nickname. Minho stood up with jisung still wrapped around him.

"Are u gonna stay?" Jisung looked up into minhos eyes.

"Ill stay until your asleep" he said laying jisung down on the bed.

Jisung woke up and got dressed throwing on a light purple hoodie with jeans and his purple converse (yes bro has every color of converse literally my dream)

After getting ready he went down stairs seeing a note from his mom

Me and your father had to leave early have a good day at school we luv you

Luv mum and dad

He grabbed a yogurt ate real fast and left.

When he got to the school gate he saw jia.